Menu
Selfridges & Co
reviews & complaints

Selfridges & Co
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
0 resolved 2 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Selfridges & Co. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
G
3:09 am

Selfridges & Co - Compressor issue

Sir my fridge compraser is now out of order... Plz sove my problem... My contect 03007502393

Read full review of Selfridges & Co
View 0 more photos
Hide full review
L
11:09 am

Selfridges & Co - Rude staff and damaged item

Staff Isabel at the Burberry store on the third floor is terrible. When I got there she get the wrong product prepared for me. Because it was my last day in London and would fly back to US the next day, I couldn't wait for another day to buy the item i want. Her attitude is extremely bad as well. I want the item for a long time. And Isabel just say it is too late to get to the basement to get the item and when I was hesitating she just rudely said that ' ok. I need to close the store right now !' The tax refund department was still open even after 9pm which I was really grateful and want to thank to. The lady there was really nice and would like to wait for me. As a customer, I really think that when Isabel said that there is nothing she could do with no really bad attitude is unprofessional. And it was a shame to have just a sales in your department store. Isabel ruined my trip. When I choose to buy the other item similar, it turned out to be a damaged one. And when I got back they just refuse to do exchange only because they close the drawer. How ridiculous does that sound ? The item is of British style and was a souvenir and memory of my beautiful stay in London. However, Isabel ruined it with her awful attitude and unprofessional sales skills. I high recommend you reconsider her or at least lecture her how to be a professional sales.
Worse still, the bear I got is very damaged. Burberry is a luxury store with quality and reputation. The product I got is damaged and dirty. I hope you can do something about it. I live in US. You can see if it is possible to do exchange.

Read full review of Selfridges & Co