Select Care Benefits Networkno return money

I was fired from my job which inturn left me with no insurance, I had to get medicine for an injury I got from a Dr, the medicine is $125.00 a month and I couldn't pay that much I had to ask my sister to get the medicine for me. I was looking on line for a way to get the medicine cheeper I found this site select care benefits network I called them and they told me they could get me the medicine for $35.00 a mth and all I would have to do is pay a one time fee of $85.00 and then $35.00 a mth so I signed up using the last bit of money I had. Once they got the money they told me the dr had to write to them stating my income my dr could only go by my word that I had no income SCBN told me the phrmaceutical company won't release the medicine until they get proof of income; so since I couldn't provide proof I don't have a bank account, no credit cards only prepaid one I told the company to send me my money back in January 12, 2011 this is March 14, 2011 and I have yet seen a dime back, or the medicine. I have contacted the BBB office and the Illinois Attorney Generals office and filed charges on SCBN for scaming me. The number that Brad Williams has is a bogus number just like the company is BOGUS

marcybjims Jun 12, 2011

I, too, got ripped off by this company! I finally went to my congressman that slightly shook up Brad Williams. He returned a portion of my money but still owes me approximately $400.
    I will never see it. This company is a poor excuse for helping the unfortunate. They help themselves to take advantage of the poor and never deliver any of their promises! I would love to see a class action suit against the horrible company. Brad you are a sad human being. marcella [email protected]
    You know who i am. Anyone want to write me, please do!