Sedgwick CMSpoor customer service / rude employee

T Review updated:

My husband was hit by an Alamo rental car customer, Sedgewick CMS is "working" on claim. Linda Whitfield the rep from Sedwick is extremely rude and lazy. She hasn't answered calls left daily by my husband and our INS company for over a week. He finally gets her on the phone, he is understandably upset at the lack of response and lackadaisical attitude of Linda Whitfield she repeatedly tells him to fill out some form and send it in, then when he asks how many hops did he have to jump thru for them to remedy this situation she hung up on him. He was the victim of the accident not the one who caused it. The driver of the Alamo rental car was cited at the scene for the accident. He shouldn't have to prove he was hit, it is in the police report . Sedgewick CMS is a terrible company hiring rude and lazy people like Linda Whitfield.

• L
      May 19, 2016

I've had almost verbatim the EXACTLY experience with this company. THEY ARE RUDE, LAZY, AND HORRIBLE to deal with!

• N
      May 31, 2016

My husband was hit 5 weeks ago by a rental car and still hasn't heard from anyone on the medical side. And the driver was at fault as well. Horrible!

• D
      Jun 18, 2016

I hope right now you have gotten better. I am also facing that horrible similar to you, expect the different representative. I am curious to know how long your car has been fixed. And do you have to pay a cost early?

• L
      Jun 18, 2016

Claim is still not settled. They said they mailed partial check..3 weeks ago! No check yet. I am appalled that rental car companies use this inept insurance company.

• J
      Jan 13, 2017

file a complaint with the insurance commission