Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.damaging reviews

R

I worked for this company for over five years and was terminated in June of this year. Without any verbal or written reprimands for the reasons I was terminated. In my estimation I was terminated as a retaliation due to here say. But my complaint is not that I was terminated but that my previous supervisor is giving potential employers damaging reviews and giving her opinion on whether they should hire me or not. (Quote) Pamela Skelly, hiring him would be a big mistake. Is this legal? And is there any thing I can to stop this attack on my person?

• Al
    Al G Jan 30, 2012

I just read this complaint about this company. to begin, I am hoping that this web admin will hold true to their promise and protect our identities as we communicate or post our grivenances here. I am hoping that our IP addresses are not provided to anyone, where the company will "put some time between" this post and their intent to fire based on the contents of such. a note to the web admins...they really will fire people based on this ###! all of that said, I do understand what you mean about the supervisors. These indivudals are NOT college graduates and only have internal training which is presented at grade school level, replete with child like pictures and annimations to help the view understand. this company is not EOE or EEOC with promotions..Yeah, they will hire you, but you WONT get promoted! this company is much like walmart with their internal politics...they just dont give a darn! people are mismannaged...you have supervisors using street knowledge to manage and prove violations against employees. Employees dont know whats going on until its time to be fired...they post memos and have written policies that you cant copy or take a copy of the memos off their specific locations, where the supervisors will change the memo content when complaints about them are communicated, but wont mark the memo an update, amendment or other indications that this memo is not the original. so what hapens, the employee LOOKS like a liar based on the abusive practices of supervisors. the upper managers, such as branch managers like to play the I didnt know game, indicating that they have a lot of work to do...sounds to me that what the branch managers are REALLY saying is that "I cant handle my position..." what is their purpose for management or supervision. Employees of this company are prohibited from shopping, or other wise contacting companys that this company patrols...that limits employees to basically being in a box! the company will fire you for telling any of this informaiton!

• Su
    Superguard Sep 28, 2011

Also they had a habit of bouncing checks on drivers or not paying on time (Can be verified by National City Bank-Buffalo Grove Illinois) treated their drivers with disrespect and worked them 20 hours aday or more.