Sears Carpet Cleaning — Bad Job

Sears carpet cleaners cleaned 2 rooms in about 10 minutes and once the carpets almost dried, you could see the spots they missed and my carpets were not bad at all. In fact, I think their equipment got stuff on the carpets. I re-cleaned with my home machine, which I did not want to do and the water was black. They did a poor poor job. Will never use again, .

Bad Job

• Un
    unhappy with sears 100% Jan 28, 2015

.Did they use a truck mount cleaner? Did they have a sears truck with them, or did they come in a car with a mobile cleaner on rollers? If they did not use a truck mount and used a portable cleaner with wheels take you complaint to the Attorney General of your State. Direct all complaints to the Attorney General of your state. They will see a pattern and this will have to stop.

• Co
    cookie calboy Aug 18, 2011

I'm from Ottawa Canada and had the exact same experience . They did 3 rooms and landing in under 15 minutes and ruined my perfectly good carpet. Borrowed a freinds machine and redid them till thw water was clean, looks like new. Won't let the guys anywhere near my home again

• SearsCare Jul 26, 2011

To Vanessa001,

I completely understand your frustration and reluctance to have Sears Carpet Cleaning back in your home. I'm sorry they didn't do a better job and that you weren’t provided more help with your complaint. We do value your business and would like to help resolve this issue with you. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears. At your convenience, please contact our office at [email protected] Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Vanessa001) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

• Va
    Vanessa001 Jul 22, 2011

Does not show all of my complaint. Called to get refund and they denied said they would come and reclean. I will never have sears carpet cleaners in my house again.

• Va
    Vanessa001 Jul 22, 2011

Here is the picture of the water when I recleaned. It was nasty. My carpet look great since I cleaned again

Comments