Scott Toilet Paperthin and tears apart

S

I have been using Scott toilet paper my whole life. As a kid, my mom always bought it, too. Now, 60 years later, I finally have given up. I go through rolls and rolls because it is so thin that it tears or falls apart. The price is of course higher, but the quality is so bad that I will never buy it again. My whole family feels the same way and we have all started using other brands. Too bad…we had all been loyal customers. What is Scott thinking?

• Li
    Lizzyann Oct 16, 2018

I always bragged about the quality of Scott bath tissue. It would last three times as long as other brands. Now the rolls are much smaller, thinner and weaker. I am switching to a better brand as I am disappointed with the downgrade. Such a shame that you can't depend on the old reliable product that was above all others. I'm done with Scott!!

• Ca
    [email protected] Jan 22, 2018

I used Scott toilet paper up until 2010 and I moved in with my daughter and she was buying her brand. I decided to show her how good Scott was. Let me tell you, I was mortified. It was so thin my finger went right through it, what the hell happened to it??? It use to be the best now I would not pay 2 cents for it. Come on Scott please give us back the good stuff.

• Ba
    BabaLou Jun 25, 2012

I'm glad to hear it's not just me having complaints about Scott toilet paper. I thought maybe it was because I was buying it from Wal-Mart (maybe they could sell it cheaper because Scott Tissue sold them he "rejects"). Scott uses too much glue on that first piece and I was alot trying to get it loose. There's not always perforations. The tube is crushed & it doesn't "roll" right. Sometimes the tube is off center & the paper frays on one side. That's way too many things wrong with a "name brand". I'm going to switch.

• Ra
    RAimake Apr 24, 2012

I will no longer be buying Scott Bathroom tissue. I have been a constant user of you product for many many years! You have now cheapened iot to the point that I get feces on my hands from the deteriated thickness of your tissue and this on a double roll? You are no longer a quality or is anyone in this area, Maj=ker of tissue. I can get this quality in tissue made in China at a far less cost! Thanks for listening.

I need to know when American productS were made here in America mean’t quaity products for us to use ABOVE ALL OTHERS WENT TO THE WAYSIDE SO YOU COULD LINE YOUR POCKETS AT OUR EX-ENSE??????? iT IS TIME TO TURN THE TABLES ON YOU WHO GIVE US THIRD WORLD PRODUCTS! We can but them now for less than yours, How is this! America needs to rebel against you all for infurior manufactors! Sincerely, an ex-consumer of your bad prodcts! I’m sure you could not care less!