ScoreSense.comCredit report services, i.e. alerts

N Aug 01, 2020

I signed up with this company hoping to get better info about my credit status than what I was getting elsewhere. They make a big point of advertising their services basically as 'free'. Most people only check it maybe once during the trial period. Before or after that, if you don't cancel the service by MIDNIGHT of the 7th day, they do claim it wasn't cancelled before the expiration of a 7 day free trial. Who's up at midnight? I'm not sure I ever received one alert about any change on my credit but I finally got it canceled. BUT guess what, they got me in saying it was free - when I want to get out they want to charge me OVER $30 - just to stop.
TALK ABOUT FRAUD!!