Menu
Sayville Ford Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Sayville Ford
reviews & complaints

www.sayvilleford.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 8 Reviews

Sayville Ford Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
8 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Sayville Ford at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Sayville Ford has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Sayville Ford. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sayville Ford reviews & complaints 8

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Sayville Ford reviews & complaints

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sayville Ford Let's begin with ***, who sold me a vehicle service contract for $3500

Let's begin with ***, who sold me a vehicle service contract for $3500. He claimed it was from ***, but when I got home and examined the contract, it actually said *** on top. I returned to *** and confronted him about this, and he assured me not to worry, insisting it was from ***. However, after experiencing some car troubles, which I will discuss later, I reached out to *** and discovered that this contract was not from ***, but rather a third-party insurance policy.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sayville Ford I put down a $1000 deposit and signed a contract for a brand-new Van on December 8

I put down a $1000 deposit and signed a contract for a brand-new Van on December 8. The dealer called me on March 2, 2022 and April 25, 2022, informing me that my Van was ready for pickup. When I inquired about the finance rates, they informed me that I could only discuss that on the day I come to collect my Van. I called them again to inform them that I had arranged my own financing, not through the dealer, and wanted to pick up my new ***. However, they stopped returning my calls. Despite my numerous attempts to schedule a date to pick up my ***, they informed me that they had sold it to someone else.

J

Sayville Ford I bought my car brand new in 07/**

I bought my car brand new in 07/. Just recently, I found out that in April, the car was involved in a crash during a test drive with another customer. The dealership didn't tell me about this accident or the car's bad carfax report when I bought it. At around 2k miles, the left rear shock blew while I was driving. Thankfully, Ford honored their warranty and replaced it. However, I now have emails from the sales VP confirming that the same tire was damaged in the accident. Since I purchased the car, I've been experiencing suspension noises that seem to rotate. I've been complaining about this issue, but nothing has been done to address it. When I reached out to Ford Motor Company for a buyback, they declined due to the car having over 18k miles on it. They told me that I need to resolve this matter directly with Sayville Ford.

Is Sayville Ford legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Sayville Ford as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Sayville Ford stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Sayville Ford should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Sayville Ford earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Sayville Ford achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Sayvilleford.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Sayville Ford website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Sayvilleford.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Sayville Ford, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Sayville Ford has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 8 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Sayvilleford.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The sayvilleford.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Sayville Ford protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sayville Ford Our company bought not one but two 2020 Ford Transits Cargo Vans in January

Our company bought not one but two 2020 Ford Transits Cargo Vans in January. We were told there's an up-fit rebate incentive for each vehicle, totaling $1,000 per vehicle. We just needed to provide proof of signage and a paid receipt. We sent all the required documents in December. We got one rebate on 12/29. But it's now May, 5 months later, and we still haven't received the 2nd rebate. We've called Sayville Ford many times about this. Every time we called, a representative told us we'd get the rebate within 1 week, but nothing was ever sent. It's been 16 months since we bought the vehicles, and we want the rebate that was promised to us.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sayville Ford Hi, my name is *** and I didn't want this issue to get so far that I have to complain to get it resolved

Hi, my name is *** and I didn't want this issue to get so far that I have to complain to get it resolved. But as the days go by, I see less progress in resolving this problem. I've been trying to contact the financial advisor who helped me when I bought my 2020 Ford 250 for almost two months now. I've been calling almost every day, leaving voicemails or messages with the front desk receptionist to cancel the extended warranty and get a refund for the remaining years. I have refinanced and paid off my Ford loan in full, and I decided to go with another company for extended coverage because it's cheaper and provides better coverage than what Sayville Ford charged me. This is my first car loan, and I don't have much experience with purchasing a vehicle and extended warranties. I wasn't informed that I could buy the warranty separately or that it wasn't necessary to purchase. I just want to cancel it, so please help me resolve this. Thank you.

A

Sayville Ford I bought my **** explorer from Sayville Ford on 12/09

I bought my *** explorer from Sayville Ford on 12/09. I also bought an extended warranty from them for *** dollars. The finance guy told us the vehicle would be covered for 84 months or *** miles, whichever came first. I have paperwork to show this. Fast forward to yesterday, I was able to get a last-minute appt for my *** inspection. The service person told me I needed *** dollars worth of repairs and rattled off things about my powertrain and assembly arms. When I said I had the extended warranty, I was told I didn't have a warranty. I was upset and asked him to research, and he came back with the same paperwork from the system printed out showing my warranty expires 12/09/2022 from their system. I was advised to speak with the finance guy (I believe his name was ***). He blamed the original finance guy who helped me first, then stated, "Well, he is no longer here, so there is nothing else that could be done." Then he said it was a typo. They are playing games within the finance department. I feel like they baited and switched me and are running some really shady finance practices to make sales and increase their profits or their own paychecks/commissions. *** tried taking the paperwork from me that references 12/09/22 as my expiration date. They are trying not to honor what they sold me and are trying to pass the buck onto an ex-employee. I question their lending practices, especially since the finance guy I spoke with stated that's one of the reasons he is no longer employed there. I am not willing to let them bully me and steamroll me with the financial burden they are now trying to pass onto me! I requested a manager, and he stated nobody is above him, and the conversation was over.

S

Sayville Ford I went to Sayville to check out a car

I went to Sayville to check out a car. It was just a quick stop to compare, as I already had my mind set on buying from another place. The salesperson told me the price was good. I told him I was going to another dealership. He then asked what he could do to make me stay. I said lower the price by $1000 and throw in free roof rails. After talking to the manager, he came back with a price of $***, free roof rails, and a free Crystal ***. I agreed and left a deposit, but had to come back the next day. When I returned, I signed the paperwork. The finance manager suggested signing up for a free car wash program called "sign and drive" which offered free monthly car washes for 2 years. We downloaded the app in his office and signed up right there. I took the paperwork, the car, and left.

The next day, I decided to review the paperwork and noticed on the PowerTrain Warranty document that the sales price was $38,575. However, the loan papers only showed the total price after tax, which was $41,366.20. I did the math and found a discrepancy of $2791.20 between the two prices. I called the salesperson to find out the actual cost, but I wasn't given a bill of sale in the paperwork. The finance manager called me back and explained that the additional costs were for Crystal *** ($719), Theft Etch ($495), Shine And Drive ($539), and Simonize ($1038). I called the salesperson again and expressed my frustration, as he hadn't informed me about these charges, except for the free Crystal *** to entice me not to go to another dealership. He admitted this and said he would talk to his manager. However, instead of calling me back, he sent an email with the bill of sale including those items and charges, basically saying tough luck. My name was typed on it, but I didn't sign it. Only my wife's signature was on the digital copy.

I went to the dealer and asked for the original bill of sale, but they refused to provide it, claiming that nobody could go upstairs. So, they ripped us off by $2791.20 for products we either didn't know about or only knew about because they said they were free. They also didn't give us a bill of sale during the purchase, only later on.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sayville Ford I bought my 2013 Ford Explorer from Sayville Ford and they tricked me into getting an extended warranty for an extra $2900 added to my car loan,

I bought my 2013 Ford Explorer from Sayville Ford and they tricked me into getting an extended warranty for an extra $2900 added to my car loan, plus interest. The warranty was supposed to be valid until 1. My main issue is that I went to Sayville Ford for a "customer satisfaction" recall on the driver door handle, as stated on my online Ford account. Since it was a "satisfaction recall," I shouldn't have had to pay for this repair. However, they refused to honor it, so I had to pay $450 to fix the driver door handle. When I got home, my husband got mad at me because we had purchased an extended warranty, and the door latch should have been covered. But Sayville Ford never mentioned that I had a warranty or that this repair would be covered. Instead, they were insistent on collecting the $450 payment and rushing me out of there. After reading the paperwork and realizing that the door handle should have been repaired under warranty and I shouldn't have been charged, I went back to Sayville Ford with proof and receipts. I also sent them a letter with receipts and proof, but they completely ignored me. This happened in 11. Knowing that my warranty would expire in January , I made another service appointment in early December to fix all the issues that should have been covered under warranty. However, they told me that I would have to pay a $195 diagnostic fee for EACH problem (around 4 other issues would cost $800 just for the diagnosis, not including any repairs), even though I had a valid warranty. I've been out of work since Covid hit and I can't afford this "fee," so I left feeling disappointed with a broken vehicle that I had purchased an expensive extended warranty for. But Sayville wouldn't honor it. I now have several issues with this car: 1. The engine light comes on with any amount of rain or snow. 2. The moonroof is broken and doesn't open or close properly because rain pours out of the dome lights, which has caused damage to the wiring and motor (the drains are clear, so that's not the issue). 3. The tire sensor light won't turn off. 4. The electric driver seat doesn't always work. And the worst issue is losing power steering while driving on the expressway, to the point where the steering wheel can't be turned. This is a major safety concern and could cause an accident. I want Sayville Ford to refund the $450 I paid for the door handle repair, which should have been covered under Ford's customer satisfaction "recall" and my premium extended warranty (the best one you can get). But Sayville Ford refuses to honor the warranty they sold me (the finance manager pressured me into getting it). Please help me get my hard-earned money back. I'm considering filing a complaint with the NY attorney general if necessary, and I won't give up until I get my money back. I want a refund for the door handle and a refund for the useless extended warranty they never honored ($2825 + 5.47% interest for 6 years). I think this is a fair request considering what I've been through with this company, and I expect it to be taken seriously, unlike my ignored letters, emails, and complaints. I have plenty of receipts and documents to prove everything if needed.

Sayville Ford Customer Reviews Overview

Sayville Ford is a highly reputable car dealership located in Sayville, New York. With a strong online presence through their website, sayvilleford.com, they have garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed the feedback and can confidently highlight the exceptional aspects of Sayville Ford.

One of the most praised aspects of Sayville Ford is their outstanding customer service. Many reviewers have commended the dealership for their friendly and knowledgeable staff who go above and beyond to assist customers. Whether it's answering inquiries, providing guidance, or ensuring a smooth purchasing process, Sayville Ford's team is consistently praised for their professionalism and dedication.

Another positive point frequently mentioned in reviews is the extensive selection of vehicles available at Sayville Ford. Customers appreciate the wide range of options, from new Ford models to pre-owned vehicles, ensuring that there is something to suit every budget and preference. The dealership's commitment to offering high-quality cars has resonated positively with buyers.

Furthermore, Sayville Ford's competitive pricing has been a significant factor in attracting customers. Many reviewers have expressed their satisfaction with the dealership's fair and transparent pricing, making it easier for them to make informed decisions without feeling pressured or deceived.

The service department at Sayville Ford has also received accolades from customers. Reviewers have praised the dealership's efficient and reliable service, highlighting the expertise of the technicians and the promptness of repairs and maintenance. This aspect has contributed to the overall positive experience of customers who have chosen Sayville Ford for their automotive needs.

In conclusion, Sayville Ford has established itself as a reputable car dealership with a strong online presence and a multitude of positive reviews. Their exceptional customer service, extensive vehicle selection, competitive pricing, and reliable service department have garnered praise from satisfied customers. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle in Sayville, New York, Sayville Ford is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Sayville Ford contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Sayville Ford?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sayville Ford Customer Service. Initial Sayville Ford complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sayville Ford above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sayville Ford. Discuss the issues you have had with Sayville Ford and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.