• Sn
    snickers Apr 12, 2009

i am been charged 14.95 a month on my credit card and i never authorized it

• Wi
    William Dixon Mar 30, 2009

I also had a charge of 14.95 on my credit card from Savinge2Go. I called and they said someone from this address had authorized membership in Savings2Go. No one had. They agreed to cancel the membership and credit my account.

• Fi
    fishoinc Mar 23, 2009

I too have been billed by them I called and said I bought some thing on line in January I disagreed and the said that my account would be closed and my money refunded.

I checked just to make sure and I did no online purchases aether by my credit card or pay pay during that month. Not sure how they accessed my account but some thing needs to be done.

On the same day they billed me I also got a bill from Leasurplus for the same amount I emailed them, they too have canceled my account and said that I would get a refund for the exact amount as Savibgs2go both 14.95
    We shall see if this is taken care of in my next billing period.

• Di
    Diana Mar 22, 2009

I was looking at my bank statement and noticed this $14.95 charge. I had never authorized this.

• Jw
    JWE_USA Mar 15, 2009

March 14, 2009
    Recieved unsolicited mail stating that "Your Membership Card Has Arrived!" I did not, to my knowledge, sign up for any such membership and have no idea where this membership request originated. Somehow they also sent an email to me, how they got that and my physical address is a complete mystery to me.
    The only thing I can think of was when I was ordering the "Free Trials" of Colon Cleanse Detox and Acai Berry Detox for my wife to try out before actually ordering. I found out today that both Detox programs have in their fine print that after the free trial you do not cancel then they will automatically deduct from your account ($90.00 per product almost).
    To date Savings2Go has not deducted anything from my bank but I am watching!

• Cl
    clarke Feb 23, 2009

I have also been charged $12.95 to my Visa card (2/18/08). I called the 800 number and talked to a well spoken young lady who said she was sorry for and inconvenience said she would refund the money and remove my name from their member list. I will re-post with more info if or when I get the refund.

• De
    deke Feb 20, 2009

If anything is taken off my card .I will also contact the atterney general of Texas office and file charges. I dont know how you got to be part of prar cross necklaces's web page, But ill let them know also. do not make me a member. And im printing a copy of this e-mail to send to the proper authorities if Im not removed by 02-21-09, before 2pm central time. thank you

• Ju
    Judith Snivley Feb 20, 2009

I found an unauthorized charge of $14.95, dated 2/6/09, on my Visa account. I called the 800 number and spoke with a "representative" who spoke very broken English, asking for my phone number, birth date, etc. I demanded a credit to my Visa account, to which she finally agreed. I hope to see this credit on my next Visa statement. Meanwhile, I am being charged a finance charge for this amount.

Anything you can do to stop these types of unauthorized charges from happening will certainly be appreciated. I feel sorry for those who just pay their bill without actually looking at the charges.

• Ho
    Holla Jan 25, 2009

Dear Savings2Go,

Would you like my SS# and mother's maiden name? You guys are fraudulent inconvenience. Got2hell.

DS

• Sh
    Sharon Thompson Jan 22, 2009

savings2go is deducting unauthorized money from my banking account and I want it stopped HOW.