Saudi Telecommunications Company [STC]Illegal bills on my iqama

G Nov 09, 2019

This is my iqama number : [protected]
I was not purchased STC sim, under my iqama but there is a bills on my iqama number.
How come that bills with out using,
Some one stolen my id and used it, please raise a complaint and solve this issue immediately.
I went to STC office and I called to STC Customer care but they are not taking my complaint, please help me

• T7
    T7D Nov 23, 2020

Just check your bank about it and call local authorites about it

• Ji
    Jizzar Cabatuan Jan 11, 2020

What happen to this network. I received message from STC that I have bills about 8, 700 saudi riyals. OMG. I immediately went to STC offices and they give me credit information number and I called it and they told me go to the nearest STC office but the STC offices cannot solve this issue. How come I have bills on post paid even without usage? I did not purchase any postpaid plan on STC. I have used prepaid for almost 10 years already. I brought ordinary load from STC all the way. But why STC why you charge me thousand of Riyal??? Are you muslim?why are you making this to your mankind???This is an inside job..Surely you STC knows about this issue. Please help me on it..This is not acceptable.