The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Santander — missing money
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Santander are incompetent idiots.
I sent them over £6000 in 2 cheques for over £6000 to pay off 2 personal loans after they took over alliance and leicester. I wrote the account numbers on the back of the cheques along with enclosing a letter detailing the amounts, account numbers and how much was owing for each loan.
6 weeks later I recieve a letter saying i've over paid and that they want to send me back the excess. I phoned them, only to be rudely told that there was no settlement figure given out and my loan accounts were still open!
I was then promised that I would receive an explanation in writing within 7 days. This never happened.
I am now going to treat this matter as fraud and follow it up via the banking ombudsman and if necessary the polic. The cheques were cashed, my money has disappeared and santander just don't care.
Don't trust these idiots with your money.
More Santander Complaints & Reviews
- Santander Consumer USA - illegal practices and consumer harrassment
- Santander Consumer USA - Join in on the class action lawsuit
- Santander Consumer USA - unethical service
- Santander Bank - mishandling of purchased autoloan
- Santander Consumer USA - refund due
- Santander Consumer USA - car loan
- Santander Consumer USA - Billing and website issues
- Santander Consumer - scam
- Drive Financial Dba Santander Consumer USA - everything
- Santander Consumer USA - auto loan