The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Santander Consumer USA — customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Santander bought my car loan from another bank. Although payments were up to date there was a late fee from previous late payment. I tried to pay this twice, the second time it was done to their request (being certain time in the month, clearly labled "late fee") made multiple phone calls to resolve the issue of incorrect allocation of money that should have been put towards late fee. I submitted a request to have fund reallocated. My request was denied.
The disturbing part was the unprofessionalism - being put on infinte hold after asking for a supervisor, misrepresentation (as supervisors) when identifying themselves, and worst was updating my account contact information with their caller id... They called my friend's house (who previously allowed me to use her land line) looking for a payment - that was already paid!!! How unprofessional!!
More Santander Consumer USA Complaints & Reviews
- Santander Consumer USA - illegal practices and consumer harrassment
- Santander Consumer USA - Join in on the class action lawsuit
- Santander Consumer USA - unethical service
- Santander Bank - mishandling of purchased autoloan
- Santander Consumer USA - refund due
- Santander Consumer USA - car loan
- Santander Consumer USA - Billing and website issues
- Santander Consumer - scam
- Drive Financial Dba Santander Consumer USA - everything
- Santander Consumer USA - auto loan