Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Colleges and Universities Sanford Brown Institute medical assistant program 9 months

Sanford Brown Institute  -  medical assistant program 9 months

C
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Fresh out of high School in 2002 I went to uds it's former name the lady in charge of the finance department who's name was sue told me I qualified for the pell grant which is a gift from the government that I didn't have to pay back as long as I used the gifted funds for what they are intended for which was to graduate from this course. That's what I did and years later the school closes down. They never found me a job like they said they would thru career placement. I even externed at a doctor office for a while. But now the department of education said I owe all the money. The school was almost 10, 000 the pell grant I was told and shown paid for 8000 which left me owing 2995 so it 10995 that was discussed anyways I paid it all the to 995 dollars but over the years of moving I lost my receipts and diploma I have yet to receive a tax return since 2009 and they even started garnishing my wages I am a server so I only make 5.44 an hour plus tips and work 35 hours which sometimes varies a week. I do. not know what to do the dept of education doesn't seem to care. Someone anyone please help.

More Sanford Brown Institute complaints & reviews

Sanford Brown Institute - rip off school with no accreditation
Sanford Brown Institute - Professionalism
Sanford Brown Institute - Graduation
Sanford Brown Institute - Terrible place
Sanford Brown Institute - Fraud
Sanford Brown Institute - suggestion:do not go here.
Sanford Brown Institute - Student loan/never got certificate