The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Samsung LN52A850 — refurbished product
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a Samsung LN52A850 from Electrozone, purchased with VISA, they called back to confirm order and this was a new product but had been opened box from a bankrupt store. The TV arrived and it was a refurbished TV, (not by Samsung), it arrived poorly packed, TV obviously had been used, it had scratches over the unit, the instructions were poorly copied pages that were stabled together, and the DVD's were on blank copies that were hand written. There was a warranty card that was from a off brand warranty center in Newark NJ ie USA warranty. When I checked with Samsung it could not be registered. I have contacted my VISA bank and have disputed the charge as a switch and bait. I was not informed that this was a defective unit and that it would not have a valid warranty from Samsung.
More Samsung LN52A850 Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung!
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail!
- Samsung - customer service
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md.
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service!
- Samsung Mobile Gt-s3770 - replacement
- Samsung - samsung galaxy grand prime
- Samsung - fraudulent business practices
- Samsung TV - 55 inch smart tv - ua55hu7000r
- Samsung - note 5