Samsung Electronics Logo

Samsung Electronics

Having problems with Samsung Electronics?

1800 726 7864 (USA and Canada)
8800 555 5555 (Russia)
444 7711 (Turkey)
1800 228 899 (Malaysia)
1800 588 855 (Vietnam)
1800 726 7864 (Mexico)
+82 222 550 114 (South Korea)
+44 330 726 7864 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 042 5299 (Australia)
+64 800 672 6786 (New Zealand)
+32 22 012 418 (Belgium)
+45 70 701 970 (Denmark)
+31 889 090 100 (Netherlands)
+351 808 207 267 (Portugal)
+41 800 726 7864 (Switzerland)
+852 36 984 698 (Hong Kong)
+63 24 222 111 (Philippines)
+65 69 161 261 (Singapore)
+27 860 726 7864 (South Africa)
+94 115 900 000 (Sri Lanka)
+66 26 893 232 (Thailand)
+54 800 555 7267 (Argentina)
129, Samsung-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si
Gyeonggi-do, England, Surrey
Korea (South)

Complaints & Reviews

expensive design fault

In 2007 I bought a samsung clp300 laser printer. After around 10 months a sheet of a.4 paper became stuck on on the exit roller. It transpires that there is absolutely no access to free jammed paper at this point.In effect, the machine was unfixable and was scrapped. I went back to the store, (stapels u. K. ) and explained the problem. There was nothing, (they said) that they could do about it. Up to this point I had thought that the printer was performing pretty well for a budjet printer and so, hoping that the intitial problem was just an unlucky fluke I bought another. And guess what ? After 8 months this time the same thing has happened again, the paper at the exit roller becoming entwined around the roller and no access to free it. So I need to contact samsung but, suprise suprise, I cannot find any number or email address to enable me to contact them.
Anyone have any meaningful advice or helpful email/telephone numbers would be most welcome. If such advice takes the form of " dont buy another " or "you are an idiot for buying the second printer" please dont bother submitting it, because I know and I agree

JAKEMEHOFF Oct 29, 2008

SAMSUNG LASER PRINTERS
    ARE THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP EVER
    INVENTED
    DON'T WAST YOUR TIME WITH THIS FLUKE OF A COMPANY

• Zr
    ZRAFII Nov 02, 2009

I had a similar problem. I sent an e-mail to Samsung with a cut and paste reply that was irrelevent to the problem. A PC technician advised that the pickup roller needs to be changed since it worked for 3 pages only after cleaning with isopropyl alcohol. Samsung claims that the roller is usefull for 50, 000 pages but I have printed less than 500 pages when the problem occured!

refrigerator door

Bought a sumsung 300 ltrs refrigerator in may 2002.
Ever since, there was a cooling problem for which the cooloing unit was replaced within a period of couple of months of purchase. Thereafter there were number of visits by the service people and it was found that the main unit door was going out of alignment and as a result the cold was not generating and the compressor was always on. Everytime the door was tightened. During my last complaint on the same issue (Complaint no bp [protected]) while attending the same, the engineer adviced that the defective bottom door costing about rs 5000/- is to be replaced as the bottom of the door, where the hinge goes in, has become totally bad.

My fridge is in absolutely new condition without any blemish and now it is apparent that somehow I was sold a refrigerator with a defective door.

I am yet to come accross a refrigerator whose door required replacement in 5-6 years usage in spite of the fridge being almost new.

I am an ardent samsung user, I don't know what will be the company's response to this but if not heeded, there is going to be an addition to the list of dissatisfied ones.

not replacing broken fridge

About 8 months ago I bought a fridge from samsung. 3 months ago the cooling system stopped working in the fridge. I contacted samsung who sent out a repair man who just confirmed what I thought that was the last time I heard anything from them. I have been calling every week only to be told we dont know whats happening we will call back, they never do. I have not had a cold fridge for 3 months now. Word of advise never purcahse a samsung product!! Their customer servise is ### they dont care what you say they dont care about their customers. I will never shop through them again. I just hope they replace my fridge before the warranty runs out!!!

• S
    s Oct 11, 2008

I too have a heap of rubbish called a Samsung fridge freezer. Try to get it repaired? What a joke. Never by anything Samsung again. No service, same thing happened to me. It has broken down yet again today and can't find anyone who will repair it. They just tell me they can't get Samsung parts.

What a crap product!!!

pathetic service by samsung for my fridge.

Dated: 11th september, 2008
From: rohit sehgal
Flat no. H - 8, galaxy apartments
Vikaspuri, n. Delhi - 110018.
Ph. 011 - [protected]

To : the cmd
Samsung india ltd
New delhi.

Subject: report of samsung fridge model no. Sr - 34emb pending for repairs.

Sir,

Please refer to my complaint no. [protected] dated 27. 8. 2008 regarding repair of my double door fridge model no. Sr - 34emb, which has no cooling almost since last 3 months.

In this connection I would like to inform you that earlier in the month of may, 2008 the fridge started giving trouble and stopped cooling. We called samsung and engineers of samsung visited us and they filled the gas in the fridge as they told that there is leakage of gas from the fridge. We were charged nearly rs. 1400 / - for filling the gas. Then after a few days, the fridge again stopped cooling. We contacted the samsung engineer who informed us to put hot water in the freezer compartment. He further admitted that it was the fault of the samsung engineer that he should have melted the frozen gas before filling the gas and that is the reason for the stoppage of cooling. Then in the month of august the fridge again started giving trouble and it was not able to cool things.In this connection, mr. Jatinder, technical engineer of your company visited on 31. 8. 08 vide our complaint no. [protected] dated 27. 8. 2008 and reported for a replacement of a sensor and its inner body in order to get cooling. He said it would cost us another rs. 1900 / - for making the cooling as normal. He further informed that the parts would be arranged within next 2 - 3 days. But when I called the call centre, I came to know that the parts would be available only upto 10. 9. 2008.

Further, when no information came from your company side till 10. 9. 08 we again contacted the call centre on 10. 9. 2008 and it was informed that the parts have been received and will be replaced today i. E. 10. 9. 08.

However, it has been informed by mr. Usman, supervisor in the evening at 5. 15 pm of 10. 9. 08 that the said part received for replacement was damaged and it would again require another five working days to get another part i. E. Upto 15. 9. 08.

In this connection you are requested to kindly look into the matter personally as earlier also we have given rs. 1400 / - and now again your company is asking for another rs. 1900 / - and that too for the same trouble i. E. For cooling and even thou when the problem was due to your company engineer as he had not melted the gas at the time of filling the gas in the fridge. As the fridge is constantly giving problems since the time of filling of the gas, you are requested to get the fridge repaired with no further charges as we have already paid charges for the gas and please get it repaired at the earliest possible.

Kindly acknowledge.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,

(Rohit sehgal)
Contact ph. 011 - [protected]
Email id : [protected]@yahoo.com

Copy to: 1. Sh. Dinesh chandra, gm (Marketing) , samsung india ltd.
2. [protected]@moneycontrol.com

• Jd
    JDASIS Feb 17, 2014

Stolen Cell phone
    [Samsung Galaxy Win] with a IMEI no 357361052365025

poor service after sales

i have purchased a split air conditioner 2.00 ton last year from ur local dealer. and after some time it starts giving some problem, i informed u and that time it got repaired as there was the gas leakage problem..but now from last 1 month this problem occurs again and again i informed my local service center, but there was no response from that side.Then i ask ur dealer for same but no response.At last i got ur costumer care no.i.e.[protected] and i called them and they gave my compliant no [protected] but again nothing done..then after some days i again called them and ur executive commited me that it will be done today only but again there was no response. Now I would like to request u to remove the problem occured in my ac othrvse i"ii be enforced to knock the door of court.

• So
    Somnath Dey Apr 15, 2010

Hi, I have purchased a Samsung 1 ton split AC in 21-06-2009 on faith that I would get a worldclass service as they generally promise. But I found it totally wrong. Within 1 year the compressor got damaged and after 3 days the engineer visited and told us that it would be taken the next day and would be replaced within 1/2 days. But the next day they didn't came and when we tried to call them, they simply denied that they can't come today and can't tell us the exact date when they are going to take the damaged compressor.

My complaint number is : 8404892464.
    Model Number : AS-12 EXA / 1 ton split
    My mobile Number : 9433017126
    E-mail id : [email protected]

Now God knows when we are going to get the AC running in too much hot climate out here. Hence it is suggested please think twice before purchasing Samsung AC's or may be the other equipments also, because ultimately the Service would be from the "Samsung" altogether.

service complaint

Sir
I have bought a samsung mobile phone (Sgh-m610) from subiksha mobile shop, kitchlu nagar, ludhiana (Punjab). The mobile set is within the warranty period. After two months of my purchase mobile set has started giving problems. Its voice speaker goes off at the time of listening to the call. I have have give the phone to samsung service centre (Solution plaza, nirmal nagar, ludhiana) to correct the problem. They said that they have checked the set and does not find any problem in it.
Is the consumer is telling alie ? The problem is still there.
I have bought samsung mobile because of its global name in the market.
Kindly solve my problem unless I have to sale my mobile.

• Pu
    Pushpa Pandey Sep 09, 2008

I bought a 25' flat tv model plano from beter deals janakpuri in the month of feb2008. I found some problem shows in my tv.I book a complaints on 012030308282 . I got a bp no. 8408130717 dated 04/09/2008. A mechenic visit on 05/09/2008 and adjust his friquency through remot control.But he not final set friquency. He told me i visit within a week with a memory IC from samsung and replace it.
    You do not call any others.next day another day mechanic visited my home and adjusted the frequency.but he also fail.next day i received a sms thanks to solve my promblem.I came to know surprised that my promblem as it .How a mechanic cheat me.I go to my dealer and book a complaints dated 08/09/2008 .but i regreatfully write no man visited till date to solve my promblem. If you not solve my promblem I can move the consumer court.

• Dv
    DVC. DTPS . DURGAPUR-7 Sep 23, 2008

Dear sir,
    I have purchase 2-TFT color monitor ( 740NW ) from ASTRIC COMPUTER, C.R. AVENUE. KOL-72 DATED ON 22 aUG 2008.
    One of them when start the computer a blue/green line vertically appear. I am also complin your customer care and they send engineer and they decided to replace the TFT. But still 2 weeks running they are not respond anymore. I am also again inform your customer care but still they are not respond. I am now puzelled and hopeless.Please do something.
    For your information I have given you the full details below :
    PURCHASE FROM : ASTRIC COMPUTER. C.R. AVENUE kOL-72.
    MODEL NO :740NW
    MODEL CODE :LS17HANSB/XTP
    PURCHASE NAME : DIPA DAS
    MY TELEPHONE NO : 9474375219/03324304731.

• Le
    Leaster Albuquerque Nov 07, 2008

Sir im using samsung g800 mobile phone. i had complain i went to the customer service center at panaji near the tata show room 2 months ago they said the mobile strip has gone and they dont have it in stock, So i use to call and check every time, the use to tell me ill call u back and there was no reply, 3 days before i called them the same thing, today i called on 6641000 some 1 named vivek ans the phone and i told him, The way he ans the phone as if he was not interested to help me, he directly cut down the phone on my face, and then the phon was busy for an hour, I dont know what to do, I payed 19, 000 for my phone, And now i feel i made a wrog decision in buying it, Samsung name is globally but in coustmer service center its Zero.

Manju Nov 11, 2008

SIR
    I HAVE BOUGHT A SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE(SGH-J600) FROM Secunderabad mobile shop. THE MOBILE SET IS WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD.AFTER TWO MONTHS OF MY PURCHASE MOBILE SET HAS STARTED GIVING PROBLEMS. ITS VOICE SPEAKER GOES OFF AT THE TIME OF LISTENING TO THE CALL. I HAVE GIVEN THE PHONE TO SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE(CHENOY TRADE CENTER, PARKLANE, SECUNDERABAD) TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM .THEY SAID THAT THEY HAVE CHECKED THE SET AND THEY SAID THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR THE PHONE.
    I HAVE BOUGHT SAMSUNG MOBILE BECAUSE OF ITS GLOBAL NAME IN THE MARKET.
    KINDLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM UNLESS I HAVE TO SALE MY MOBILE

• Kr
    krishnan venugopal Apr 06, 2009

i had given a complaint regard my air conditioner not working. the complaint no is 8404593750.

a technician from their serivce centre at bowenpally at hyderabad came on 2nd april and checked the a/c and confirmed the compressor needs to be replaced under warranty.

he said his office will revert.

i have been following up with the samsung service call centre since then, but till now no further response or action for rectifying the air conditioner.

i thought samsung was a good company with good products and service.

though their products are good the service is not up to the mark and needs to be more customer oriented.

• Ra
    RAGHAV GUPTA Jun 13, 2009

Samsung split ac 1.5 ton (crystal wine ), model no. AS18EFB

POOR QUALITY A.C.
    On 04/06/2009, I bought samsung split ac 1.5 ton (crystal wine ), model no. AS18EFB for Rs. 28, 490 Invoice No.920 from samsung plaza ( Prop. United Electronics ), Rattan Tower, Namdev chowk, Circuit House Road, Jalandhar 144001, Punjab, India .
    A.C. stopped working after couple of days .I made a complaint against it but no action being taken yet . I am very disappointed with services of samsung . i request you to please send a engineer to us so that it can be repaired... and if it is not repairable then with due consideration it should be replaced
    THANKU.

RAGHAV GUPTA

JALANDHAR

• Aa
    aar ess transformers Aug 04, 2009

i bought a samsung tft 17 inches screen for my computer it has a spot over screen.i complained nobody is being taking the responsibility.i m thinkking to go to consumer court.if any body can solve my problem can call 9818577163

• Aa
    aar ess transformers Aug 04, 2009

i bought a samsung 17 inches display for my comp.there is a spot on screen.i complained.nobody is taking responsibiity of it.if there is somebody who can do something can call 9818577163.otherwise i have been thinking to go to consumer court

• Ba
    baljit issar Sep 20, 2009

I purchased a Samsung fully automatic washing machine from M/s Paras Traders Karnal about 3 years ago-incredibly i have got the PCB replaced 5 times from the local samsung service centre-all paid--dont have the time to fight it out in the consumer court--an electrician now told me that the fuse is of a higher capacity and does not prevent high voltage from damaging the pcb-.after this i shall knock the doors of the consumer court--
    baljit issar

sopanam
    sulthan bathery
    wayanad
    Ph- 9645993312

I have purchaced a samsung monitor from your dealer SM soft, sulthanbathery, wayanad
    and it was complaied your technition came to our house and said that the monitor cant repaired. He said that he will replace the monitor. For that he said to handover the invoice copy to M/S SM soft.After 1 month i went to the dealer and he told me that he forwarded itto the company.I waited and after 3 months the dealer asked me to talk to the service center manager, Mr thahir i contacted him and talked about the issue but he told me that he didnt get the bill copy so i again handover it to the SM soft.After 1 month i rang Mr thahir and he told that he forwarded the invoice copy to the company.regarding that the company will ready to provide 22 inch LCD monitor.Inorder to get that i should give my CRT monitor & around Rs 2000/- as DD to samsung.They informed me to contact within 2 weeks. after 3 weeks i didnt get any call, so i rang them and they asked me to send the DD.I done that.after 1 week i rang them but they said that this year will not provide the LCD monitor & they are ready to give it in the next year but i didnt agree with them. after that he rang me & are ready to give 16 inch monitor. He had to tell me this before i send the DD Allready 6 months passed such a reputed company like Samsung are doing this like to a customer?does the company have the right to service my monitor ? is it my mistake? i misunderstood that Samsung is the best for customer satisfaction.I hope that you will take a fine decision.

mtn service & repair complaint

On 12 August 2008 I took my phone in for repairs and for an update. Its a Samsung D900i, I informed the service consultant that the phone or chrome finishing was peeling and that the phone continuously switches off. I was not sure what the problem was but I am hoping to get my phone back as soon as possilbe. I requested that the window on the phone also be replaced, followed by the question of how much will it cost me?? I was informed that the service would be free as I was a contract customer, the peeling was clearly evident and no fault of my own.

I was told that I would be informed when the phone does arrive. I made several enquiries with the MTN branch in Estcourt, both telephonically and personally. This was met with by unresponsive and clearly annoyed service consultants.

After making several enquiries and subsequent visits to the Estcourt branch, I was given the number of the repair centre who informed me that they had dispatched my phone via a courrier service in Johannesburg. I contacted Johannesburg "courrier service" and was informed by a rude lady that the phone was dispatched to Newcastle and she was unsure when I would recieve it. I was then given the number of newcastle courrier service and informed that they might deliver my phone on Friday or "sometime" next week.

The phone had been at the "couriers' for over 7 days. After going to the Estcourt branch on Monday 1 September 2008 at 13:30 my phone had not yet arrived. At around 14:50 a service consultant from the branch called telling me that my phone was back and that I could collect it.

At approximately 16:17 I once again went to MTN Estcourt and waited for over 20 minutes before being served by a consultant. The phone that was given to me was clearly more damaged than it originally was... scratches that was everywhere, the phone slider had been greased and the goey stuff was on my fingers.. (evidence that it had service had been done???) on further inspection the phone the battery was not mine...i had a battery that was white in color / the battery that was now being given to me was old, black and scratched. The window was not replaced nor was the chrome finishing which was peeling... the service consultant looked at my reaction and she herself I think was shocked at the sight of my phone!!!

Am I upset about the situation? Hell Yes

I have not accepted the phone and was assured a call by the Estcourt branch by 09h00 its now 09h52 and still no call.

I am disappointed at the service I recieved from the consultants. Several calls and visits to the branch. Disappointed that I had to make enquiries trying to locate the phone. After being a customer of MTN for the past ten years I am deeply shocked and horrified with the services, customer service agents, couriers, the repair service being POOR - DISGUSTINGLY SO! and most especially I am disappointed in the fact that service standards have dropped so drastically.

I hold three contracts with MTN and I feel cheated. Right now I feel like cancelling all my contracts altogether!!

• El
    Ellen Wright Sep 04, 2009

My husband upgraded in March at Cell C to the SAMSUNG D900i - after five months - August 28/08/2009 - the LED screen busrt for NO reason - the phone was in his top shirt pocket (where he alwasy keeps his phone ) whislt he was driving. When he took the phone out to make a call - we saw that the screen has burst - when we took the phone to Cell C on Tuesday 2/9/2009 - we were out of town for the weekend - they said that the product is NTO under gaurantee and that the warenty does not cover the LED screen -, and that it is impossible that the screen can bust for no reason! - I CAN DECLAIRE WITH WITNESSES UNDER OATH THAT PHONE WAS NEVER DROPPED OR BUMPED AGAINST ANYTHING - Neither Samsung or Cell C is interested in my problem - Can you may be help

chintan2682 Dec 07, 2009

I am having a mobile phone Samsung D900i (silver colour) and it was stolen before 15 days its IMEI NO IS-351666032322607
    it is having a facility of mobile tracker but still i am not able to get it back so please try to track it as soon as possible.

IMEI NO IS - 351666032322607

Thanks & Regards
    Chintan Shah
    Email - [email protected]
    M - +919879152678

etreme dejection from samsung max

I had bought the Samsung MAX the CDMA phone three months back and just after two and half months it troubled me with the severe problem and was sent to Banglore for the service and its been more than 1 month where the service status is static i.e. the problem is not resolved and it is very much discomfiting that there are a number of individuals I know in my office who are irritated with the Mobile phone and its service aspect.
It seems that the Samsung guys are not bothered about any customer satisfaction and care.
Is there any provision to sooth my crashed confidence in to SAMSUNG???
This is really very very irritating experience!

handset hang

Handset is not booting after inserting of sim Card. I bought this handset from China and using in India.

• Pk
    P Kareem Khan Sep 02, 2008

Dear

During my tour to Chine, I have purchase Samsung Anycall Mob Model No SCH-W579 Model.

I am unable to to video files in the said mobile. I would like to know what format of video file supports this mobile.

• Pk
    P Kareem Khan Sep 02, 2008

Dear

I am unable to view video files in the said mobile. I would like to know what format of video file supports this mobile. Even i do not have User Manuual in English.

Please help me out to utilise this mobile to its features.

customer service of company

I have a SAMSUNG television which broke down this month (18th Aug 2008). I called Samsung service and I wa...

mobile service not provided

I have given My Samsung – J600 mobile fir service on the date 11-Aug-2008, But I am not getting any response till now. I have contact on Service center each day but every time they told me that the mobile will be available tomorrow. I have taken a written statement from the service center that I will get the mobile on 25-Aug but still I am not getting any response. When I was contact from the service center than they told me the mobile will be available after 4-5 days. This is very frustrating to me.

• Re
    Reddy Oct 13, 2008

Hi i agree for all you said.
    I think they are only interested to sell there product only by cheating people (showing all features with reasonable price).But after using the mobile 3-4 months that will get major problem. I too in that group.

• Ra
    RAMCHANDRAN C.J. Nov 10, 2008

Sir,
    I have given for service my on 03.11.08 Mobile J 150 for replacement of LCD at Hi tech solutions Anna Nagar Purhcased on 08.10.08 at POOrvika valasaravalkam

I have not received a single feedback from your authorised service centre

Is this the status of SAMSUNG SERVICE STANDARD

i AM VERY SORRY TO SEND THIS MESSAGE

I CAN GO FOR EVEN CHINA MOBILE I CAN BUY TWO FOR THIS RATE
    PEOPLES ARE RELIABLE WITH NOKIA ONLY

I WANT FEED BACK FROM UR END AT THE EARLIEST

TKS

RAMACHANDRAN

saurav Mar 13, 2009

he is right from his side
    you should send some feed back to him
    or should send him a rewsonable mobile set for apololizing

• Is
    ishita kundu Apr 04, 2009

there is no response from the samsung service entre noida i have given my phone and they are not evwen picking up my call

• Is
    ishita kundu Apr 04, 2009

NO RESPONSE FROM SERVICE CENTRE NOIDA

unsatisfied customer service

I purchased a fridge from lowe's in aug of '07 for my new home.In june of '08, the temp on mode #rb215labp was registering one thing on the screen/display outside of the fridge, but producing another temp inside — - a freezing temp— cracked eggs, frozen dairy, drinks exploding... It was a mess... I unplugged and the temp adjusted.. But in july, when I filed a complaint with samsung, the ice maker quit working, and since end of july, the temp in the fridge and freezer comes and goes... Up and down... I never know what's going to happen... All the while, i've attempted 2 service men who were a no show, or too busy, and after a 3rd attempt (Company) , he was almost a no show... He comes, calls some samsung rep and after telling them what I told him was going on (I could have done this weeks ago myself if they would just tell you the number) , he orders a control board, and new ice maker.. .3 weeks later, i'm still waiting and last week found out that this service repair company samsung made me use, owes samsung money... So they won't ship him my parts to repair my fridge! How crazy is that??? I'm being punished for the sins of a service repair man that they recommended I must use... And he owes them money... So I have to wait! Finally today they tell me I will have to wait another week and a half, and she'll put in a "request" for a replacment/exchange... What? Are you crazy? Like I want this to happen a year from now all over again??? This is insane! And they think you're crazy when you tell them this?!?!?! What can I do to get my money back... Never ever ever buy a samsung anything!!!

John Sep 16, 2008

Same exact thing happened to me. It still isn't fixed.

• Ar
    Arpana Awasthi Sep 15, 2011

My samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. I filed the complain on companys call centre toll free number and the people from the same visited my place. They fillied in the gas and charged Rs. 1600/- for the same without giving the receipt. Next morning the cooling disappeared. They visited the place again and changed the timer charging Rs. 1200/- and same without the receipt. On asking for the receipt they created a scene outside my place and my old in laws gave off the amount. When we reached the place and called up the call centre people enquiring about the rates and receipt they arranged the conference from the service centre and what was told made me felt cheated. The cost of gas filling was Rs. 1250/- and timer was Rs. 590/- and when the company people pressurised tthe service centre person he promised to courier the receipt for both the jobs. After fort night I called again and the service person denied of filling the gas and for the timer receipt he gave me the docket no. of airstate india courier which I was unable to track till date 2 months have passed and the receipt has not reached the place and on top of all ice maker is out of order since the date of repair. Company people seems to be helpless as they don't have any control over the samsung authorised dealer in Benajhawar Kanpur U.P. India. Arpana Awasthi

• I understand what you are talking about. NEVER SAMSUNG AGAIN!

customer service (lack of)

On 1/31/08 I purchased a samsung fpt5094 (50" plasma wireless tv) from a local tv & appliance store. On...

terrible after sales service

I bought a microwave of Samsung make 37 liters. It started giving out smoke after few months. The complaint was registered with Samsung service center on 29th June, 2008.As on 12th August, 2008 I am struggling to get the services. The response is extremely poor and bad. Inspite of several promises also they never turn up for the services.

evaporator iced up

Samsung Refrigerator RS2534VQ. I have this model for a little over 3 years. Then the refrigerator temp...

bad monitor, fictional warranty

I purchased a new samsung 22" lcd monitor (Model 225bw) on april 16, 2008. On july 13, 2008, my monitor...

freezes everything

Purchased 7/12/08 floor model refrigerator samsung rs267. When it was plugged in, everything seemed to work, digital readouts on front seemed to go down to the set temperature of 46 degrees. Put some food in, including some soda. The next morning, some of the soda cans had exploded due to freezing. Called samsung, was told to unplug it, leave it for ten minutes, and plug it back in. The refrigerator temperature readout dropped to 17 degrees adn slowly started counting to stop at 46 degrees in about a half hour. So, this time, not wanting a mess, I put in a bottle of water. A couple hours later, it's frozen solid. The readout still says 46 degrees. So, I put in a thermometer, it dropped to 1 degree below zero in the fridgeration department. Called samsung again. They say they will find an authorized repairperson and call me back within 48 hours. Three days later, I called samsung again. They say there is no authorized repairpersons in my area and that it's sent to a different department and they will call me within 48 hours. Four days later, I called samsung again. They say they are having a hard time finding an authorized repair shop and it was sent to another department. Two shorten the story a bit, it is now 23 days later, after many calls to samsung, and by the way no return calls from samsung, i've been talking to lowe's store manager, which is where the refrigerator was purchased, and they are trying to get samsung to do something.

I certainly would not recommend anyone buying a samsung refrigerator. The pain from my saga is no over, and I have no idea how long it may go on, so save yourself the trouble and stay away from samsung.

• Pa
    Patrickw Jun 22, 2011

My samsung rs267 lasted two years before the fan started breaking down and the display quit. Never buy a Samsung again, not a quality product.

samsung lcd 32& tv - crappy service

This TV died within the first 3 or so months, no pic but has sound. We are now immersed in what appears to be a series of unending CS reps. in the special adv'd dept., ECR. Each time we speak to a different "agent" who never reads the entire record of the case, I have had to actually take notes and force them to listen to what has happened. They refused to acknowledge conversations and adamantly refuse to allow me to speak to anyone above them in responsibility. Per ECR, they will take my number and one of the managers, only after reviewing the notes, will call (this, I assume is at their discretion - a return call is not anticipated).
Bottom line, the parts are "lost", per ECR, sent to the wrong state in fact and we are being told to wait, weeks perhaps, until Samsung locates these parts, then and only then will they send these same parts to the local vendor/repair shop. There is no other option…I asked for a timeline - when will their lack of providing the parts be considered justification for replacement - the response was NO idea??? One of the "agents" did admit that ECR has to recommend replacement and somewhere else above them, permission is granted/declined...I did ask how long this would take - No idea???
I now have "O" trust in this firm.

They have eliminated totally any possible interface with the client at the managerial level...elimated the expertise of the repair shop providing support in the field by sending parts to them w/o giving them permission to actually see the TV and diagnose the problem...eliminated all proof of conversations, except on their end where they say they are "recording"...requested confirmation, even in the form of summaries, are not permitted or granted to the customer.

Aside from legal avenues and complaints to the Atty. Gen. of our state, I don't have any hope of ever resolving this. We're writing it off as a tax lost for the year since its value is over $1, 000...it is just like we gave Samsung the money and they neglected to return anything for our investment. I hope the tax consultant agrees w/us...otherwise, it has been money wasted.

The TV did have a great pic - I advise everyone to buy the extended warranty from the store with anything Samsung. At least Best Buy and Circuit City will stand behind their sales - unlike this multi-international company structured to do business here in a very questionable manner - it may not be illegal, but it sure is unethical treatment by them of their trusting customer base.

Please advise if a class action law suit finally emerges regarding Samsung's TV division -

poor product, worst customer support

My girlfriend just bought a Samsung U900 last month. The cell phone broke down in less than 2 weeks. We sent the phone to the nearest service center for repair. The staff there promise to call my girlfriend in 4 to 5 days for her to collect the phone. However, a week passes and no news, when we call the service center hotline, they keep telling us that they're awaiting for spare parts and promise to return call to make clear the due date for servicing... now 3 weeks had passed since we sent in the phone, and after calling up for for than 4 times and getting the same empty promises, I wrote into their PR section (through Samsung Singapore websute). They don't even bother to return my mail... Samsung is so far the worst customer service & support I had encounter in my life time. This Friday, we have decided to go straight to the service center to demand for the phone... can you imagine this, a newly purchased phone that stays longer with the service center than the customer who bought it (and they don't even bother to called you back to keep you inform about the status when customer had called them so many time).

james Aug 21, 2008

YES!! i totally agree and empathise coz that is the problem i am facing currently! I bought Samsung Omnia last month and had been to the customer service cntre thrice! Last week, i sent in for the 3rd time and they told me 3-4days the phone will be ready. But nobody updates me of the status until i made another visit down to the svc centre and they actually told me they couldnt give me an answer when can the phone be returned to me!!! OMG this is ridiculous ; lousy technology + lousy service!
    I purchased a PDA phone for convenience, but not only could I nt use the phone at ease, i had to bear with such nonsense from their service centre! With such lousy service, I dont see Samsung's effort in retaining customers to stay loyal to their brand!

• To
    tony Aug 22, 2008

i am facing the same problem. wondering whether there is anything we can do. i will be going down to kick a fuss later. despite my high hopes of samsung and omnia, i have gone back to nokia phones.

big price for repair

After 1 year and 10 months of what I thought was good service, yesterday there was a loud noise from the refrigerator which sounded like a dysfunctional fan. Also, the refrigerator seemed to have lost the ability to keep the food cool. Repairman came shortly after I called and said he replaced the thermo fuese assy and senssor assy, quick thawed the area behind the plastic panel behind the meat and vegetable drawer. I paid $320.00 for this repair and was advised to leave the refrigerator unplugged until I go to bed which would allow the fridge to thaw about 10-11 hours.

The bill came to $320. Which is about 30 % what I paid for the refrigerator. I felt ripped off by this, especially after reading all the other complaints for this particular model # rs253basb as well as other samsung refrigerators.

This is unacceptable. I will pursue this further. My big hope is that I have additional warranty coverage because I paid this with the credit card that offers extended warranties on products like these.