Salvage World AuctionsWill not refund my 1,000 as stated

J Mar 20, 2020

They asked for a deposit for a car I was biding on. Turns out I did not win the auction and I asked for my 1, 000 back and they said it would be 30 days. It has been 120 days and nothing.

They will not take my phone call nor will they return my emails I keep sending to them asking them to refund my money

From what I am read on the internet they have been doing this for a long time.

From: Jerry Knepper [mailto:[protected]@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 8:42 PM
To: 'David Samson'
Cc: [protected]@hotmail.com
Subject: FW: SalvageWorldAuctions.com - Regarding your highest offer for item: 2018 CAN-AM TURBO

David

Why can't you answer me????? When will I get my refund?

From: Jerry Knepper [mailto:[protected]@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2020 10:17 PM
To: 'David Samson'
Cc: '[protected]@hotmail.com'
Subject: RE: SalvageWorldAuctions.com - Regarding your highest offer for item: 2018 CAN-AM TURBO

Hi David

I have been waiting for two months to receive my 1, 000 refund. It's has been approve but salvage World actions is not returning my money. WHY? I call and no one returns my calls or emails Again, WHY?

Can you PLEASE help me

Jerry Knepper

From: David Samson [mailto:[protected]@salvageworldauctions.com]
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 5:33 AM
To: Jerry Knepper
Subject: Re: SalvageWorldAuctions.com - Regarding your highest offer for item: 2018 CAN-AM TURBO

Hi Jerry,

Unfortunately thats too low. Current winning offer from the insurance company on this is already at $10500

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 8:19 PM Jerry Knepper wrote:
I will increase my bid to $800.00

From: salvageworldauctions.com [mailto:[protected]@salvageworldauctions.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2019 3:02 PM
To: [protected]@hotmail.com
Subject: SalvageWorldAuctions.com - Regarding your highest offer for item: 2018 CAN-AM TURBO

Dear Jerry Knepper,

Unfortunately, your winning bid for the 2018 CAN-AM TURBO is realistically too low for the insurance auction to consider. Many of the auctions require a minimum bid, so it is important for our buyers to place the highest offer they are willing to submit for their item. If you would like us to increase your bid, please feel free to contact us. If you do not wish to raise your offer, your account will not be penalized.
***Make sure to reference the vehicle inventory number in your email: I25843603
DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED WE RECOMMEND PLACING BIDS ON MULTIPLE VEHICLES OF INTEREST AND INCREASING YOUR "BIDDING POWER" NOW THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH OUR PLATFORM, TRY NOT TO WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE AND RISK LOSING A VEHICLE OF YOUR CHOICE. AGAIN WE ENCOURAGE BIDDING ON MULTIPLE VEHICLES TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES AND ODDS OF "WINNING" CLICK ON THE "BID NOW" BUTTON AND IT DIRECT YOU TO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INCREASE YOUR BIDDING POWER TO MAKE SURE YOUR BIDS ARE PLACED WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY.
Error! Filename not specified.
Error! Filename not specified.
Good luck with your future offers!
Sincerely,
SalvageWorldAuctions.com
**To increase your bid, please email us at [protected]@salvageworldauctions.com or call our Toll Free Customer Service Team at 1.800.610.6775**

Sincerely,

David Samson
Senior Account Manager
1 [protected] (DIRECT NUMBER)
[protected] Toll Free
[protected] Fax
"Bid & Buy Direct Online"
www.SalvageWorldAuctions.com