Menu

complaints

Sago Mini World Complaints Summary

16 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Sago Mini World's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Sago Mini World and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Sago Mini World has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Sago Mini World. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Sago Mini World complaints 16

Sort by:

Newest Sago Mini World complaints

J
Sago Mini World has left an official reply on this complaint.

Sago Mini World Can’t login using 1Password!

My girl loves this game on the iPad, but she cannot play it on my iPhone XS, because the stupid login page forces landscape orientation, and because the keyboard pops up and pushes the password field to the top of the screen, it will not allow you to enter your login and password using a password manager like 1Password, nor will it allow you to paste in the password manually. Because my Sago Mini World password is a random jumble of letters generated by 1Password, I don’t have it memorized, so it’s not practical to type it in manually.

M

Sago Mini World I don’t get it

I don’t like that a lot of the games are money worth it’s a kid game it should have half of it free and the games open are boring pls fix this and also the gameplays that are not money worth are frustrating and boring I played this ( I’m 8 ) and it was so boring when I was 5 I played this and it was all free and I didn't pay but know that I did after 3 years it’s sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring pls fix this also I HATE IT ITS SO BAD RN GAHHHH

G

Sago Mini World Why I like and do not like this game

Hi, I like the game but why do you ask for akses to my camera that is not good. That is one thing I do not like about the game. another thing is that why are some of the places locked. And why do you want people pay with real money. There is a game that is way way way way way way way better then you it is called PK XD! that are the best! you are just. So that’s how I fell like about your game. but there is ONE thing I like that it is a little fun. That’s all for now bye. Oh and do not feel bad about my rateing but that is just how I feel. Bye

Hide full review

Is Sago Mini World legit?

Our verdict: Sago Mini World has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Sago Mini World's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Sago Mini World can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Sago Mini World earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Sago Mini World achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Sago Mini World resolved 100% of 16 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Sago Mini World has received 14 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Sago Mini World has claimed the domain name for sagomini.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Sagomini.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Sago Mini World website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Sagomini.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Sago Mini World and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Sagomini.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Sago Mini World.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Sago Mini World protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
S
Sago Mini World has left an official reply on this complaint.

Sago Mini World If you already follow Sago Mini, it's totally not worth the money

We have been avid followers of Sago Mini. They're my son's absolute favorite games, so I was pretty interested to see them all rolled in to one. Unfortunately, because we have bought just about every app- Sago Mini world is just not worth $5 a month to play games we already have.
Good idea, terrible execution for their old supporters. If you've never tried Sago Mini games before, this is a pretty cool thing, but for us- it's pretty pointless.
Not going to lie, I'm sincerely disappointed and was hoping for a new game to add to our collection. Maybe next time.

Sago Mini World has left an official reply on this complaint.

Sago Mini World Robot House?

How do I get to the game where the robot is in its home and rides on the skateboard? It is NOT robot party and I even watched a video that showed all the games on YouTube trying to see if I was missing it. That scene was the whole reason my kid wanted the game and I’ve bought a yearly subscription only to be asked daily where the robot house is. She has convinced herself she is playing the game wrong and must do something special to unlock this elusive robot house. Please help, I will gladly amend this to five stars if this is not a case of false advertising! Help!

I

Sago Mini World Garbage

Listen I love this game that’s why I’m writing this to improve it. when I got this game I wanted to play ALL the games that’s why I’m sad(I’m gonna re act my emotions) ohh what a cool game I’ll download it! (20-30 mins later) YOU HAVE TO PAY!? FOR THE GAMES?! (Explosion) I think you should make it free so kids can play without there parents spending money,ALSO (I know what your thinking this is gonna take forever) I think u should allow connecting devices to play together kids with there friends can play with each other, Ok I’m done. I’m out of breath pls do these stuffs! See ya

R

Sago Mini World Nice app if you can find it

So I purchased this app for my daughter who loved it. We only wanted it for one month, so I unsubscribed directly after paying for one month. Then the app disappeared from my phone. I could only open it through the App Store, could not download it again to my phone, and when I tried to find someone to contact at sago mini, they made it basically impossible to contact them except through snail mail. So we basically paid for nothing. It’s a shame that they don’t have user friendly customer support because it’s a clever brand that I would purchase more through if I felt I could get assistance when needed.

J

Sago Mini World Why can they not allow family sharing

This bites! I have three littles who absolutely love this sago worlds, but fight over my husbands tablet to play it. The “subscription” base used does not allow for this to be shared over family share and with each little one having their own tablet I cannot see spending $90 per year for this app. I wish there was an ability to make a sago account and login over multiple devices when buying one year at once or something. This way the entire “family can share” instead of battle Royale for daddy’s iPad. If that was not an issue this platform would be a five star, but to share, buying all the apps individually is a better bet. Wish we could get a refund for our year subscription now..

N
Sago Mini World has left an official reply on this complaint.

Sago Mini World What about already purchased apps?

This world concept really would only make sense if it were like every other combo app where you could at least access the apps that you have already purchased. We have most of them and love them, but even when you click on restore purchases, it won't. I'm seeing from other reviews, that all the loyal Sago Mini fans feel the same way. I don't have all the apps, so some would still be locked, which is fine, and would probably still make my child ask for the others, which makes Sago more money on individual apps purchases. A subscription only really works for someone maybe new to Sago apps. But after all the money I've invested already, it doesn't make sense to pay a monthly fee.

Sago Mini World My kid loves this app but it has so many issues

My kid loves this app, however it says you pay a subscription fee and you can access the subscription across all your devices. Lie. I cannot sign on with my email on my phone and access my subscription, I would have to buy a subscription for each iPhone/iPad that is not under my child’s iCloud account so that is extremely misleading. Another HUGE issue, is my is my toddler has an older iPad mini (2) running IOS 9.3.5 and this app CONSTANTLY crashes on her making it more frustrating with all the crying than fun. If it cannot support that iPad, well it shouldn’t be available for download. I wouldn’t recommend this app based on the misleading information. I’d rather just purchase apps individually than pay $7 (which is almost 2 apps) a month.

C
Sago Mini World has left an official reply on this complaint.

Sago Mini World Great games, big price tag!

I love this app, it is adorable and entertaining for my 20 month old daughter. It’s comprises of a selection of games that entertain little ones well, especially on the cause/effect area. Coming upon the place to unlock the app, I came to find out it’s $6.99 a month or 19.99 a year, on sale.. what? That’s ridiculous considering it really isn’t educational and more interactive. That’s nearly a Netflix fee, for a series of games most kids will be bored of in 2~3 weeks time. I don’t understand the money grabbing here, there is a 24 hour trial but doesn’t justify the monthly price tag. Khan Academy Kids app is way more useful and just as cute, plus it’s educational. Don’t waste your money on this, cute but not worth the subscription put out by a fat cat.

N
Sago Mini World has left an official reply on this complaint.

Sago Mini World Disappointed, seems we have to pay again for games I already own

My child is on the autism spectrum and has always adored the sago mini games. We have purchased every single one as it has come out. Suddenly this update comes about and was automatically downloaded into my phone instead of another sago mini app we already owned. my child sees it and immediately opens it. He became extremely frustrated to not be able to access all the games he knows we already own, because they are locked. I had to sign up for the trial in order to avoid a major meltdown. Now I am unsure as to how to proceed. Perhaps I am missing something but it seems I am being forced to pay a monthly fee for games I already own. Can the developers please explain how this will work for those of us who already have purchased all the apps before this?

L

Sago Mini World Incredible but offline is painful

If you’re willing to pay for the annual subscription, this app is worth it. It’s the app my 4 year old continuously uses when we are on the go.

However there is one bug that frustrates me to no end. All the tiny apps require downloading to play. Whether it’s an app update or something on the server side, at the moments you need to use the app the most (car ride, airplane), the app forgets these ‘downloaded’ mini apps requiring installation again. When you don’t have wifi that’s not possible, making the 40+ apps more like 8 and very frustrating for the little one who doesn’t understand why they can’t play all the games anymore.

I’ve redownloaded the app and tried multiple things but this constantly occurs and seems like a massive flaw in the experience.

P

Sago Mini World Sago is One of the Best but. Sago World

Sago is great at making engaging content for children. I own all the apps. However, as I listen to the disappointing cry of my child who doesn’t understand sago world is the same thing he already has, I will add that sago world is a 1 star for me. Sago world requires a subscription for access to all the apps I already purchased. So if I bought the subscription I would be paying for a few features and ease of access which isn’t worth $40 a year on top of the price I already paid. I do wonder why you cant have a regular access portal for non-subscribers so that my child can access all the apps in 1 single app, you can make the games we own clickable and ones we don’t non-clickable. You could also add an option for those who bought everything already to get access to the extra features too.

L

Sago Mini World CANCELLED SUBSCRIPTION STILL BEING CHARGED

BEWARE THIS APP IS A SCAM AND A HASSLE!

Listen: the interface is smooth and it’s cute as hell but here’s the deal...every game is essentially the same concept on a different background. Not worth it.

Worse, its been a nightmare to cancel the $6.99 subscription.

I removed the app and cancelled a monthly subscription a while ago and I am STILL being charged $6.99. HOW? I cancelled it on my phone and double checked on iTunes so WHY AM I STILL PAYING FOR THIS?! I don’t understand why this is so impossible to unsubscribe—my son lost interest after a couple weeks and doesn’t want to play anymore so STOP CHARGING ME AND REFUND THE MONEY YOU STOLE.

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE PANDEMIC TO SCAM PARENTS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

so parents beware: Do NOT purchase a monthly subscription—YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Sago Mini World has left an official reply on this complaint.

Sago Mini World Subscribe to get games I already have?

I am surprised and, frankly, disappointed in Sago Sago for this latest update. My daughter loves the many games we have, including Sago Mini Friends. I am impressed by the level of creativity and ability of the Sago products we have. I especially loved that there were no in-app purchases to worry about my daughter clicking. How rare, I thought, to find a company so committed to its demographic that it makes it easy for a caregiver to play with the child or, periodically, let the child play independently for a while. I have recommended the Sago Mini games to many of my friends with young children or who care for young children.

Needless to say, I feel betrayed by Sago. Making people pay for the apps they already have... And pay a monthly fee, no less!?!? I am highly disappointed. You can be certain this is one update I will take care not to do! I will also think twice before recommending any of Sago's apps.

Overview of Sago Mini World customer experience

Sago Mini World, a popular children's app, has received numerous complaints from consumers. Parents have reported issues with the app crashing, freezing, and not loading properly. Some users have also experienced difficulty canceling their subscription and have been charged even after canceling. Additionally, there have been concerns about the lack of new content and updates, leaving children bored with the limited options available. Overall, Sago Mini World has failed to meet the expectations of many parents and has left them frustrated with the app's performance and customer service.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Sago Mini World contacts