Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk / damage to my kitchen
This I have posted on facebook 😡this company safestyle caused over £3oo worth of damage to my brand new kitchen,, used a different shade of trim around the new windows, installed windows that wouldn't lock, door that was out of line and couldn't be opened, left a pile of rubbish on my garage roof,,, installed scaffold that wasn't needed or used. Although the have admitted to the damage they have not been here to rectify the damage and they won't reply letters demanding that they do put this right... Waiting 6 months.. Court action is the only option. Please pass this on before safe style filters or deletes this statement, thank you 😡🙏👍facebook.
During the installation of windows, safestyle damaged my new kitchen worktop with an electric drill. The kitchen cannot be completed until the worktop is replaced. They have admitted liability and said they would replace it under their public liability insurance, I have written to them three times over the last six months (one letter recorded delivery) but they will not respond the total cost including replacement of the worktop would be £500? This would include cutting out for gas hob and sink drainer by qualified fitters.
More Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Safestyle UK - Totally unprofessional 
- Safestyle UK - Awful customer service 
- Safestyle UK - Harassment 
- Safestyle UK - Composite door and panel 
- Safestyle UK - Customer service is absolutely ridiculous and annoying
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - payment not received
- Safestyle UK - Bad windows / doors 
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - poor fitting time and customer care
- Safestyle UK - Phone calls and cold callers
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - window fitting.