Safestyle UK — Bad windows / doors
I am disgusted with Safestyle UK. After quotes and survey by them, they advised that we should have "trickle vents" put in all the windows. After installation, all the windows are now noisier and colder than before. I then complained to them and they finally changed some of the vents but the net result is the same. They are cold and noisy and whistle badly on windy days. 14 months later they are now saying that they are not prepared to do any more and are walking away from the problem. The problem was compounded by their totally inadequate complaints procedure. They don't call back, you chase and they don't seem to know what the situation is and take another few days just to find out. We finally got a surveyor (we've had lots) who agreed that the vents should not have been installed and agreed to replace all windows affected. Dates were all set and then they decided not to go ahead (due to cost) with the replacement but to try different vents. The net result was the same.
I would therefore, NEVER use them again and would strongly deter any other potential customers from doing so. They are unreliable and totally unprofessional!
More Safestyle UK Complaints & Reviews
- Safestyle UK - Totally unprofessional
- Safestyle UK - Awful customer service
- Safestyle UK - Harassment
- Safestyle UK - Composite door and panel
- Safestyle UK - Customer service is absolutely ridiculous and annoying
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - payment not received
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - poor fitting time and customer care
- Safestyle UK - Phone calls and cold callers
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - window fitting.
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - front door