Safeguard PropertiesAwful company

M

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Ba
    baskahmar Jul 06, 2010

Safeguard also did the same thing to me. While in the process of moving they claimed my home was abandoned and locked it up. When I called to ask for the code to enter my home via the lockbox they put on the door, they said they would overnight me the code. After a week went by and no code came, I went to the house to find my belongings gone. Furniture, pots and pans, motorcycle gear, clothing, dining room table and chairs, dishes, even the sheets/pillows/comforter right off my bed, and the picnic table outside!!! When they realized I wanted in to the house, they beat me to it so they could take my things!!! I now have a lawyer as advised by the reporting police officer. I will not rest until everyone knows what scammers Safeguard is and I either have my things back or have been reimbursed!

• Im
    immparts Mar 24, 2010

Safeguard is an illegal scam, breaking into properties, cleaning them out using false clamims that the property has been abandoned. They are simply put thieves.

If you fall victim to them call the police. Look up all of the complaints you can find and provide the data to the police. Demand a crimnal investigation. Do not quit. Call a lawyer. Make them pay Let's pun Safeguard properties out of business.

I was moving out of a house, I moved one truckload. Some Real Estate company working for Safeguard drove by and did v peek into the window, saw moving boxes on the floor called the mortgage company and said the property was abandoned.

They sent in a Safeguard Cleaning Crew, stole all of my furniture, family photos, business records, antiques, stole my car, and left a 6" x 6" scarf in the top corner of a closet. The appliances were all gone, all my dishes, pots pans, clocks, clothing. towels, sheets blankets, checkbooks, bankbooks, everything. These people are ruinning a criminal enterprise.

• De
    Devon D Apr 18, 2019

@immparts Read my review, above. It shows what kind of cracker jacks they employ.

Comment Guidelines