SafeCo Insurance Company — claim denial based on "independent agent" information
I was recently denied a claim to my RV trailer based on the information received from their "independent" estimator. The estimator never arranged a timeframe for me to meet with them and after contacting their company (Liberty Mutual) they stated that they couldn't disclose any of their information and that I would have to discuss directly with my Claim agent. I left multiple phone messages without a callback so I contacted my Insurance Agent and he escalated to her Manager. I received an email days later stating that they were still reviewing my claim. In the meantime, the RV company that I had taken it to for an estimate called me and stated that Safeco had dispatched a local salvage company to come and pick up the trailer!!! Cannot believe the irresponsibility of this company.
I have finally retrieved my RV and am working with my Agent to drop Safeco immediately and receive a refund of my money.
They will never get another penny of mine and I will continually warn my network of family & friends regarding the poor quality of service & insurance that Safeco provides.
More SafeCo Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- SafeCo Insurance Company - it is an unethical insurance company 
- SafeCo Insurance - company is denying claim because they can not get hold of there insured. they will not pay for my rental vechile that they told me to go and pickup. 
- Beware! Fraud! Safeco Insurance Property Insurance: Fraud! - claims fraud 
- SafeCo Insurance - fraud 
- Safeco Home Owners Insurance - not paying claim for plumbing issues
- SafeCo Insurance Company - terrible service
- SafeCo Insurance Company - disorganized, rude and ignorant sharon parker 
- Safeco - lying, deceitful claims process
- SafeCo Insurance - automobile insurance
- Safeco Insurance Company of America - liars