SaboSkirtBad quality overpriced clothing

H

When I found SaboSkirt website I was amazed! Their items looked fantastic, so modern and good looking clothing! Prices were rather high, but SaboSkirt looked like a trustworthy company so I ordered some clothing from them. I must say that I was very disappointed with the quality. The material was cheap and items looked nothing like what I saw advertised. Wanted to return the items, but got no response from customer service. I decided to keep the clothing, but in my opinion things they sell are extremely overpriced and not worth the money. I do not recommend this store.

More SaboSkirt Complaints & Reviews

Janette Rød Nov 04, 2018

Today I got my Sea mist playsuit. And the color from the website, and this color is not even on the same scale! This is not light pastell mint green like on the picture, this is beige, with a hint of green. I would describe this color as more "bird-poo-beige". I want my frickin money back.

Janette Rod