[Resolved] Ruth's Chris Steak Househost and my treatment

J Nov 05, 2018

I was in Indianapolis Thursday night at 8:15 residents reservation I got there at 8:10 the hostess seated a white couple before me with no reservation then why I was sitting there an elderly white man walked up said he did not have a reservation and she seated him to I immediately asked to talk to the manager and made videos I felt like the reason this was done was because I was a black man and for no other reason ruined the evening I had to take my day home which was celebrating their birthday and was totally humiliated my name is Joe Coleman and my phone number is [protected]

• Ruth's Chris Steak House's response · Nov 05, 2018

Joe, we pride ourselves on providing all of our guests with outstanding hospitality and what you describe is not consistent with our values or our policies. Someone will be reaching out shortly to discuss your experience. Thank you.

• Ruth's Chris Steak House's response · Nov 05, 2018

Joe, could you please verify which location you dined at? We have two locations in Indianapolis located at 2727 East 86th Street and another at the Circle Centre Mall - 45 S. Illinois Street.

• Resolution Statement