Russ DarrowCrap Van

They pushed for me to buy the car by the end of the month and when I wanted it they put me through a bunch of hoops. They told me the car was in fine order and should be great for my family. When I picked it up it seemed fine. After a hundred miles I started to hear a loud noise. The muffler was shoot along with the breaks and tires! I was told that the tires were not safe and the bakes could have failed by a local car shop. Called Russ Darrow and they said they would do the work at cost. I am on the other side of the state and it was more trouble than what it was. After this I gave the van a good look over. Found rust all over it! Bubbleing up on the fenders and even the roof. These people are horrible people who peddle crap cars and lie to get them sold. Custmer service dept. was rude as well. NEVER BUY A CAR FROM RUSS DARROW!!!