Menu
Rush Royale Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Rush Royale
reviews & complaints

rr.my.games/en

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.3 41 Reviews

Rush Royale Complaints Summary

16 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Expect excellent service from Rush Royale. While their resolution rate is high, always verify their service terms. Read customer testimonials, both positive and negative, to gauge their service's reliability and responsiveness. Have all relevant information ready when dealing with their customer service for efficient problem-solving.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Rush Royale has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Rush Royale. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

C
10:43 pm EST

Rush Royale Rush royale account

My account was suspended on 2:00PM on 4/12/2023 for no reason

I am not violating any rules, I am not selling account & no hacking but they just suspended my account

My rush royale id:- 26176074

Lots of of people selling account on Facebook & other platform. But they are not banned but my account suspended. I saw one of from My. Games support team member selling account on Facebook.

Claimed loss: I spent some 50$ in game and I played this game from last 2 years,I spend lot of time in this game

Desired outcome: I just want my account back.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Rush Royale representatives only. If you are affiliated with Rush Royale, please claim your business to access these details.

View 0 more photos
Update by Chhotu Patel
Dec 05, 2023 10:52 pm EST

2:00 PM 4/12/2023again

My account was suspended for selling account. But I am not selling account & hacking.

Lots of people selling account on Facebook & other platform but they are not banned but account was ban. I saw one of rush royale support team member selling account on Facebook. Why he selling account against rules of company

4:01 am EST

Rush Royale frustrated

Dear rush royale team, I really frustrated from your application issues, i really loved it and play it to be professional and after what i have reached from crit and legendaries cards now the app refused to begin with no support and the recommendations of another players said you have to uninstall and lose all your history. I won't accept this solution for any reason waiting for you to solve these issues.

View 0 more photos
P
1:24 pm EST

Rush Royale Costs versus playability

I have been playing this game for years. Initially it was fun, and if you wanted to level up you would have to pay a little money. No big deal. But now it is literally unplayable if you are not super high level, meaning mega money. And the rich gets richer. There are no benefits for time played, even though I'm sure devs are making their money on the amount of ads I watch. Pretty sure devs are deaf too. No one in my 40+ member clan is enjoying the game but, as I, feel obligated to play because of the money we've sunk into the game. I'm pretty sure the top guys have sunk 10's of thousands (no joke) into getting there high level characters. Don't be fooled by their responses to complaints for they are empty.

Claimed loss: Years of my life.

Desired outcome: People would not waste there time or money on this game.

Is Rush Royale legit?

Our verdict: Rush Royale has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Rush Royale's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Rush Royale can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Rush Royale earns 98% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Rush Royale achives 98% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

By resolving 80% of 20 negative reviews, Rush Royale is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

Rush Royale has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Rr.my.games has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Rush Royale website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Rr.my.games has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Rr.my.games you are considering visiting, which is associated with Rush Royale, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• That one rr.my.games is embedded within another website. Beware of embedded websites. Scammers may use them to trick you into visiting fake sites. Verify authenticity before entering personal information and research the site for safety
  • Rr.my.games has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The rr.my.games may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Rush Royale protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Y
8:32 pm EDT

Rush Royale Cards being NERF/BUFF ruined the game

Been playing rush royale for awhile now and realised there's been updates lately. Updates are supposed to make the game better/or more fun than before. Buffing and nerfing the cards aren't updates. Especially Bruiser, it has already slow CD.. And now it has got even worse than before.. Slow and the damage is so much lower! There's a team for every card but the twam for Bruiser, IT'S PRETTY MUCH USELESS! Painless, slow... And sucks.. Can't even enjoy the game at all! And it's slow.. The entire game is like slows down.. PLEASE KINDLY FIXED THEM! DON'T MAKE ME REGRET PAYING FOR THIS APP!

Desired outcome: FIXED THE CARDS RIGHT!! DON'T NERF THE CARDS TOO LOW! OR BUFF TOO HIGH! Y'ALL NEED TO FIGURE IT OUT!

4:47 pm EDT

Rush Royale lost the account

I lost my account that I spent [censored]ing loads on time and money on .

played for nearly 2 years on and off .then it wouldn't load uninstall and re installed .

now I can't access my account . tried for a few days emailed you twice . no reply.

checked the play store, left a review.

however thats when i read that this has happened to others and don't seem to help or reply to emails...

Desired outcome: want my account back

Rush Royale Luck needs to be on your side…or money

I love this game. I’ve been playing consistently for months and even spent a little money on a pass.

Luck has to be on your side when acquiring legendaries otherwise you literally cannot progress. As of June 2022 the decks you see after a certain point are all the same. And if you don’t have these cards you’re out of luck. I’ve gotten ONE legendary card that no one uses five times. I have 19 legendaries. I’m at a 26% rate right now of getting this card, and considering how long it takes to get legendaries it’s kind of incredible how garbage my luck has been.

I don’t have dryad, blade dancer, or knight statue. So I’m kind of out of luck when creating a deck that can beat others consistently. People run the same set ups and then they just get to sit there. No thinking or planning, as long as they get their set up they're good. I'm essentially waiting for the next season because I can't progress in trophies with the cards I have.

Playing in a clan is fun, until you do a daily attack against someone who’s level is DOUBLE yours. You'll get paired really unevenly against other players which again I find it to disappointing. It's almost like why play against someone who you know is stronger and has the meta deck?

There’s a lot of balancing I feel needs to happen. Either more opportunity for people to acquire legendaries or some re-balancing of the legendaries. There are literally two decks people use after 5k trophies and it makes the game really depressing for anyone else.

Also the passes are expensive. This is by far one of the most expensive games I've played and it easily becomes P2W as its hard to acquire legendaries without the season pass.

W

Rush Royale Too much other stuff

Played this game a long time. I have a couple issues with it
First they have added to it which is usually good but outside of game play you can’t go 1 minute without having to watch some ad for something. Then getting bonuses, there are too many clicks, get your season reward, then get your clan reward, then get your lucky reward, now if you have pieces for whatever it is go get the piece and watch the animation to give you something else. Then get your daily reward. I know you can just leave it all and really I should but I am someone who doesn’t have unread messages, like if you put a flag in a game I am going to get whatever it is so it’s gone. So this annoys me.

Which leads to my next point I have one card I took to level 13, just a purple card not the highest. I hit 13 a month or more ago. I have only seen one of that card since. A card I saw enough to get to 13 and now gone. Annoying. I am sure I could but something to raise it up.

Which leads to the mechanics are just off from the balance you expect when you get a game- if you play long enough you get to recognize patterns where it’s just stacked against you. Meaning you win for a while then out of the blue you get 3 matches where you get beat. Which seems like normal but it’s because you can’t build a deck or the boss wipes out your best card and the opponents worst. It’s not that you met your match it’s that the game decided your streak is over. Sounds whiny but when you start seeing the pattern it gets annoying. I can’t tell you when I will win but I can tell you when I am about to go on a losing streak. The solution is to close it for hours and come back they will let you win again but the fact it’s obvious irritates me.

H

Rush Royale Good Game, Needs Updates

UPDATED REVIEW:
I’ve been playing this game between 2-3 years now. Players that aren’t pay-to-win are still stuck at a level wall. Updates still seem centered around just trying to get more money from players, and less about making the game better.
The game urgently needs fair-to-player updates, such as:
1) Shaman increasing merge ranks doesn’t land on already maxed units.
2) A little button (next to mana) that a player can toggle in coop that switches your mana collection from you to your ally. This can be extremely beneficial in certain strategies.
3) Being able to merge max merge rank units, even if it’s to only get one maxed rank unit out of the two. It’s ridiculous to have a maxed unit that you don’t want on the field without being able to do anything about it.
There are more I’ll remember later.
This would bring the game from good to great and make it feel less like a cram-ads-down-your-throat shake-you-upside-down-for-your-money game.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
I’ve been playing this game for quite a while now, at least a year if not longer. While updates do seem somewhat regular, it seems the directions updates have gone is to just make the game more difficult for the player so that they hit a level wall before having to pay to win. I would like to see an update where if your ally in co-op disconnects, their battle board mirrors your own as you play. That way you can finish the game out strong instead of finishing short just because of another person’s in-availability. Also, cards like Dryad, Portal Keeper, Mime, and other similars should be able to merge with UP TO same rank. That would really level out the later levels and keep the ad-watching but not pay to win players feel like they should stick with the game longer.

T

Rush Royale New update

I’ve been playing this game for months…. Even have spent some money on it in the process… this recent update though has almost ruined the game for me… inquisitor got nerfed when it SHOULDN’T have been, and it’s honestly kind of ridiculous… it’s my highest level card and it was nerfed before the many other cards that should’ve been merged such as monk, robot, Tesla, etc… after the update where blade dancer and cultist got talents, it seemed that the game was pretty well balanced considering if you had a decent monk/cultist/blade dancer deck, you’d EASILY be able to beat a inquisitor deck, especially with swords (since this made it very hard to stack if you run inquis of darkness)… now if you run inquis of darkness, it is nearly impossible to win if the enemy has swords (since you can stack a bunch of red swords and easily burry inquis)…. Coming from someone who has spent a lot of time/money on this game, mainly to get inquisitor cards, this is very upsetting… if this nerf doesn’t get reverted, I’m probably going to stop playing this game, considering there are cards that are absolutely broken such as robot, Tesla and monk that haven’t been nerfed the way inquisitor has been, and this is after offering inquisitor cards in the store to buy with real currency… and for what? Just to nerf it and pretty much feel that the people that support you guys don’t matter to you? Please revert this nerf and nerf cards that are deserving of a nerf rather than nerf a card that is pretty well balanced overall and hard to even stack with one of your newer addition cards (swords)… plus you can stack verse a robot with talents considering the constant stun it’s able to induce with talents… do better please, this is coming from a big fan of the game…

Rush Royale Genuinely Surpised

For what I assumed to be was a cheap copy of another popular game, I was actually surprised when I caved in and actually downloaded it.

Combining two games I’ve played in the past
(Balloon Tower Defense and Clash Royale in particular) made an experiences that was and long to play as well as not as unfair as I’ve experienced with Clash Royale. Its RNG system of placing units give an advantage to unskilled players, making both players think on their toes rather than place cards in a systematic manner. The cards also have a lot of unique abilities to, and while I only have a few of their legendaries, I can say there is a decent bit of work to get another to make it all the more while.

If I had one comment on the game, it boils down to the price of game packs/specials in the market that cost real money. $20+ for most exclusive game packs is what I would feel is very expensive, especially for a mobile game. And while the premium pass is about $11, it is much more expensive than most subscriptions I currently pay for. Nevertheless, the game is not stingy with its premium currency and is willing to give you gems from ads and the market as well as some career quests.

One other thing I like to mention is the weekly boosts to factions that provide special bonuses towards that said faction. I really enjoy that even though this week I am not winning a lot, the faction choice for the following week can give me an edge in winning more battles, and forces me to come up with a more strategy than just the one same set of cards.

In short, it is a very nice game to pick up and play. It has a system kind towards people wanting to progress as well as a fun dynamic game system that shows not every battle will be the same. And if you enjoy tower defense games then this is great app for you!

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rush Royale НЕ КАЧАЙТЕ ЭТУ ИГРУ!

Без доната играть в эту игру с комфортом невозможно. Получение многих вещей сведено к минимуму и граничит на грани невозможного. Например, даже если ты дойдёшь до последнего сундука в королевских гонках (это 4 часа ожидания восстановления одного билета, 2 просмотра рекламы в сутки за два билета, биться в лигах за 2 билета и выиграть абсолютно все бои, что маловероятно), то процент получения робота всего лишь 2 процента. Ты убиваешь на весь прогресс столько времени, а тебе может ничего не выпасть. Да и не выпадет скорее всего. Да и донатерам сейчас несладко. С помощью новой пешки (робота) столько денег выкачали и продолжают качать, а теперь чуть ли ни каждое обновление нерфят и нерфят этого робота под предлогом баланса в игре. Нужно было изначально его сбалансированным сделать, а не неофит в ущерб донатерам. Да и без доната вы обречены на частые поражения и/или постоянный фарм. Чтобы побеждать, нужно очень сильно постараться и вкачать все пешки по максимуму. Да и выигрывать вы будете скорее всего тех, кто меньше вас нафармил денег) Ну, или криворукого донатера. Фарм тоже не без минусов. Может выкинуть во время Фарма и ваш куш сорвётся. Да и за прохождение большого количества волн денюжки уменьшают и уменьшают. У меня лично возникла проблема с просмотром рекламы. Не начислялись бонусы за просмотр рекламы. Приходилось смотреть 2 раза, чтобы получить одно вознаграждение. Написал в поддержку, они задавали уточняющие вопросы, передавали мою проблему в разные отделы пилюлям и в итоге я ничего не получил. Даже мизерную компенсацию. Игра заточена на выкачивание денег и всё. И кстати, цены на донат очень высокие и не стоят этого. Да и зачем донатить столько денег ради каких-то пикселей и твоего ника в списке сильнейших? Если вам не жалко убивать своё время, то можете поиграть, но не советую.

M

Rush Royale Great game, could be amazing

My name is Mark and I’m a Rush-a-holic. I grind on this game all day long. At work I play and at home. You have an amazing variety of cards with skill sets that are insanely creative and you done a great job with that aspect. The talents that are set up add a nice perk to them as well. That’s the flattery side. Talents: ONLY a few cards have them and for lower end players to achieve momentum and be able to keep up with legendary deck runners is nearly impossible because you barely have any events to allow them to compete. You just released two new legendary cards the other day or possibly even 3. Where’s the development of what you’ve already stated “coming soon in updates.” A lot of younger players would stick around if you allowed some sense of progression for them. P2W: I get needing to pay the bills let’s be real. Is it really necessary to charge that much of outlandish prices for a “shot” to get a legendary card. Frost is useless and is the only direct purchase offer I’ve seen… even then wouldn’t touch the offer because it’s ridiculous in value to price. Chat…: you need chat like global. Players can’t communicate to save clans. I have to go to discord or some other platform in order to go and find clans or players worth recruiting. PVP blind recruiting is the most viable at the moment, which to me makes 0 sense. Why lose players because they think a games dead. I pull up a list of clans and 19 of 20 are dead. You have new players joining these that quit in two days because it boring. YOU NEED TO FIX YOUR INTERFACE. Other then all that… great game. Have other ideas but let’s see if you listen to this at all…. Other wise another potentially phenomenal game will again die.

Don’t buy archmage. Complete rip off. Says guaranteed legendary, select the card you need. Give you an option of two legendaries none of which are useful AT ALL. What a lying sack of crap.

Rush Royale Devs please read real quick

Great game. It’s addicting and I’ll admit most games you see on the store that look like this one just look like a lousy rip off that is nothing else. This one is a little yes but it still is it’s own game. I have 2 things I want to talk about, I’ve seen most of what this game is and what the battle outcomes come to be and I want to have more lives. When you start a match even just a little of a bad hand (starting minions) can kill you in 1 minute, I’ve had times where I will get all lightning troops and I die to the boss. With not many lives not only do you die fast with a wrong starting point but it makes players play super carefully knowing they can die at any wrong move. Because of this it makes battle longer and makes them feel repetitive. If you had more lives like say 15 it could make you feel like you can get a second chance if you mess up instead of dying instantly, also it wouldn’t make players play every move careful and not make games super sweaty. The next thing I want to talk about is the gameplay itself. It’s quite boring with just minions mini bosses and the bosses. It makes it feel like the only thing that matters is your deck and there isn’t much strategy. With minion types it would add strategy on what troops to use and wich ones you should keep or match instantly. Some minion types fight back some are helpful some are just resistant to specific factions. Last but not least depth. There isn’t a lot of depth besides your deck as you move on in the ranks, I would like for there to be new maps or arenas and even maybe new bosses with each arena you move onto. Also one more thing. Instead of the minions you kill send to your enemy make it so you spend mana to boost the speed of the attackers on the enemy’s side or even summon a little mini boss that you control. That way not every game feels the same. Sorry for so much talk but that’s all my ideas. Just mostly want you to add more lives, thanks and bye!

C

Rush Royale Amazing game but Imo it needs some stuff:

So I’ve been playing the game for quite awhile now and looking for everything I want to say in the review I’ve looked at previous replies that have a lot of the stuff I’ve said so I’ll just say the things that I haven’t seen out of the many reviews I read
1.there is a variety of units available to the player and I like the fact that there’s units you need to participate in events to earn, but I feel like there should be more event units because there’s only four event units and when there’s multiple events a month you can earn them pretty fast. I also believe there should be more units added every so often ex: a epic or legendary armor reduction unit, a better fire mage, more epic-legendary dps units like boreas, demon hunter, and blade dancer. So just more units in general.
2.I don’t know if this is intentional but I’ve run into the issue where sometimes I can’t merge units when my board or slot area is full so I have to wait for bosses like tribunal or bedlam or hope in co-op either my teammate has the summoner unit or we get the upgrade modifier and hope it does the right one.
3. I wish magic essence was easier to come by like a chance to get 10-100 for completing campaign missions or winning pvp matches and then the crystals maybe a chance to get one in the same scenarios as the essence.
4. I feel like the daily store should be a bit bigger because I have/get so much gold that I can buy out the store and then refresh and do it again.
5. I don’t know if this is already being worked on or not but I feel as though there should be more equipment or when upgrading equipment it raises its values more.
6. This is just my opinion but I wish there was a sixth unit slot for each deck because there’s always that one unit I can’t fit in my deck that would really help me and my teammate get through co-op.
But yeah that’s it this is just my opinion and I’d love a response about what the devs think about these ideas and if they could/would be or are already planned to be in future updates! And again I love the game it’s absolutely amazing

M

Rush Royale Great game ruined by greed

Such a great opportunity the game has ruined by some poor final decisions.

I’ll begin with the disgusting season pass price of $12. An absolute joke. I actually went to buy the season pass at first, because I wanted to support the developer/publisher for a solid mobile game. Was expecting the usual $5 that you see in Clash Royale or other games that have gone the seasonal subscription route.

Putting the price tag that high now inspired me to write this review to ward off anyone else or get them to lower the price. One, it’s too high for what you get. But more on that. Let me explain why this is especially seething. Mobile games are already predatory enough considering the massive underage population that plays the games and doesn’t understand the value of a dollar yet. It’s disgustingly predatory they would put the season pass at $12 for the reason alone children play this game.

I would have less contempt if they offered more content, especially relative to stellar solid mobile games that “generously” offer more content at $5. I played this game almost a year ago, and they still use the same simple map, every time. Even worse, the bosses are the same and honestly quite frustrating in mechanics. In coop for example at wave 30 a boss always presents that changes your towers that you’ve worked so hard (waited patiently for the god roll of merges finally) to whatever luck rolls you. At least make the bosses in coop random. Low level players could make it past level 30 if not for this, but without having higher levels/different towers it works to ensure you’re frustrated to pay more money…. Which is what makes me disgusted at the price tags.

What’s sad is the developer made a great gameplay loop for the most part but the money making decision makers ruined it to not only excessively grab for money but also make the game built in such a way you want to fork more over.

Epitome of what gaming has become. If you make a solid game, it’s more sustainable because then more people are willing to pay you for a job well done. Not greed.

W

Rush Royale Agree with "Great while it Lasted

You have an array of mobs to pick from when creating a 5 mob hand to compete in PvP or cooperate in co-op. Your array of mobs is earned by progressing through PvP or watching ads, without ads, co-op only gives cash.
The problem is that there are cards that you can only earn once you reach a certain level and, of course, the best cards are only available at the highest level.
My main issue is that some of the high level cards are so op that you're better off quitting that battle than wasting your time when you come up against them. One card has the ability to randomly lower an opponent's card level by 1 every time you merge it! The game is very rng and it takes a lot of play to figure out the boss strats and increasing the chance of getting a mob you want. So when a high roller comes in and wipes out a third of your mobs in play, it's infuriating. Personally, I wouldn't use it bc it totally changes the game. Your opponent is simply fodder to get a higher score and why would you want to piss off a stranger who's playing to have fun.
Also, I spent $10 just to see what the premium rewards are like and it's not worth it. In my case I had already reached level 100 so I got to open 100 premium chests. I got a single new card and was able to level 4 different mobs. Not worth it at all.
There's a disappointing co-op partner to come across. This one is the fault of the devs. If you have a quest to "Play with a in your deck, 3x", a lot of people just start co-op without dropping anything (some are more clever and drop their first 4), then wait until the other person ends the session. They pick up cash and their quest without playing.

On the plus side, strategies do emerge after enough play and it's fun when things come together. Even the bosses can be used to enhance your position.

Expect to spend money to make yourself so op that the game isn't a challenge OR to be on the receiving end of the spenders and learn to deal with the frustration.

So devs, get rid of cards that affect another player's strat (the Shaman card is absurdly op), and come up with quests that don't tempt people to ruin play for others.

Rush Royale This game is so close to being 5 stars

CONS:

Recent Update:
1st off the most recent update did nothing to solve the problem of people leaving coop and now just screws the person that stayed even more. People used to leave the 1st wave but Atleast you’d get a good chunk of gold and can solo carry floors up to say wave 20. Now it’s harder to do the floors (especially solo) and you get significantly less gold for even trying. This was such a terrible solution to the problem.

Solutions:
Either A.) revert changes back or B.) make like a pre match lobby where people can select roles (Damage/support) and decks to go into the waves more prepared. C.) you guys could also implement a report button for people who continuously leave coops early and give them increasing ban times the more they do it. All these solutions are way more viable then what was put out.

Pay to win:
Now this game is extremely fun, however there is a huge aspect of pay to win if you want to go anywhere. Just getting victory chests alone will take you 100 days and roughly 1hr and a half of ads just to get ONE random legendary. There are some other free in game options but it still takes a very long time to build up to 1k magic dust. The other option? Spend $40 for 1 legendary. Everything is significantly over priced and once you reach say 6k trophies it’s all about dropping hundreds if not thousands of dollars just to compete. All the weekly tournaments are pay to win as you can just pay more tickets with money. As an average player who doesn’t spend much, you won’t go far or it will take you a VERY long time.

Pros:
There is nothing like this game. Combing tower defense with PVP and COOP is genius. The randomness of the card drops keeps the game very interesting (and frustrating when you drop 20+ cards and still don’t get a blade dancer (: )
The cards are very cool, the talents are even cooler and make for some very great combos. Heroes and their abilities are all unique and viable.

That being said, it’s so close to a 5 star game, just needs to be tweaked a bit. A pregame lobby for coop and either cheaper prices/more opportunities for people to get legendaries/cores would being HUGE.

A

Rush Royale Greed showing

First let me start by saying when I got into this game is was so much fun. I still enjoy playing the game but now the game has gotten frustrating to the point that some days I just want to uninstall it. The reason I don’t is because I have invested in this game. Here’s where things went south. The game has gotten a lot of updates. The biggest one is coop. I really enjoyed coop with clan members before they changed it to what it is now. Coop before had no limits, now you get three keys a day for coop. The devs capped us because they couldn’t stand the free to play folks grinding and earning in game money for cards. By limiting us they create a pay to win environment for gold packages. Since you can’t earn as much as you want now you either have to wait or spend money buying gold. By doing what they did everything that required in game gold like leveling cards, making gear, etc all got harder. That’s the biggest revelation to their greed. Then they changed how leveling up legendaries work. Before you just needed a certain amount of cards and some gold to level up. That was to easy, now you need stones, and there are two ways you can get them. By sacrificing a legendary or by buying them. Again a harder way to level your units which in turn creates a harder way for free to play people to gain any ground. Next, let’s talk about robot, the biggest negative to robot is you have to merge it 20 times in order to maximize its damage output. It was a great unit as the investment of the 20 merged paid out with great crit and damage. Not even a month of that units release they needed it to the ground. Here’s the sad part. This unit is a pay only unit, I have never seen it in the shop randomly and you can only get it from buying the royal trials event pass. I bought the pass twice to get this unit and level it up. Only for the devs to cripple it to non use after taking everyone’s money. A maxed level 20 merged robot can’t even beat a cultist on the field. Every update the devs have introduced a new way for pay to win to be the path to gaining any ground. I want to be positive and recommend this game but it’s getting harder to do so. I want the old original version of the game back. That’s the version I recommend. Before pay to win took over this game.

T

Rush Royale The original is better

This game is more or less a remake of a game called “Random Dice” there are too many similarities between the games for me to believe it’s not. Let’s start with the overall premise of the game, it’s a game where you have to rely on rng summons and these summons attack oncoming enemies that spawn and can’t make it around your board or you lose which of course could be a coincidence but, now let’s move onto the units you can get, your basic units all have the exact same percentages and abilities as those in random dice and going through a lot of the units have the same ability and percentage as it’s counterpart in RD of course not all are reiterations as those from RD but alot of them are. Next let’s take a look at the modes, you have your PvP mode where you face off against your opponent in a head to head battle where you hope rng is on your side and the first to let three enemies make it to the end loses their hp and lose which is a thing the could be a coincidence but the co-op mode is the exact same the only difference being there’s a random buff and de-buff at the start and it’s changed every time you beat a boss another thing that’s the same is the crit strike which you make a higher percentage by upgrading the level of your towers. But none of this really fits with the title of my review and since Rush copied RD I thought I’d compare games, so a played it for a week and decided RD is better. the first reason I say that is because for some reason I seemed to have run into a ton of bots both on PvP and co-op which on PvP wasn’t so bad but when I got them in co-op it just led to me dying faster than I should’ve and wasting one of my plays for the day (which is another similarity from RD). It also didn’t truly feel like rng almost every time I merged I ended up with the same character just with an upped tier but that could just be me. For me RD is a bit easier on the eyes since there’s not much to look at which also helps me focus on defending rather than my eye catching something in the corner and I get distracted but it also helps me pay attention to my enemies board and see what towers they have and what to expect. I also didn’t like that some a lot of the cards look a bit similar and it led to a bit of confusion when trying to figure out which one it was

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rush Royale Good until you get too high of a level

I’ve been playing this game for a while now. There are a lot more pros than cons, but I’ll list them.

Pros:

1) you don’t need money to advance levels. Sure, money can make it happen faster, but I’ve collected almost all the legendary cards and I’ve never spent a dime. Yes, it takes time and is a harder route, but the game does it make possible for you to advance without it.

2) no “lives”. You can play as many rounds as you want, as many times as you want. I have played embarrassing amounts of hours on end.

3) lots of different modes to play on. There’s PvP, co-op, and then the challenges that come up on the side bar like the Mirror Challenge where you and your opponent are given the exact same cards etc, etc. Makes for a lot of fun.

4) only watch ads by choice. You don’t get assaulted by ads in this. Every time you watch an ad it’s because you chose to for extra rewards. Its such a good concept to go by.

Cons:

1) Cards are very unbalanced. I tend to stick to the same 2 stacks of cards all of the time, not because I particularly like them but because without them you lose. I love the diversity of things the cards can do—like one has a meteorite and another lays traps and another gives mana when merging etc—but these cards are SO significantly weaker that if you have them on your team they make you lose. And then some cards are so ridiculously strong it’s foolish not to have them. It definitely makes so that your card pile is a little boring, because there’s simply cards you never touch, despite their cool powers. It also offers less room to experiment with different teams because of the imbalance. I think their general strength needs to be leveled out more, so that we can play with different techniques.

2) here’s my real gripe, and the thing that’s been making me not come back to this app as often as I used to (which goes hand-in-hand with con #1). Once you get to a certain higher level, EVERYBODY plays the same technique. It’s always this: Knight statue, Portal Keeper, Scrapper, Blade dancer/cultist, Dryad/Harlequin, And they all arrange the cards IN THE SAME MANNER. And they win virtually every time with that set up. It’s again, that imbalance of cards, people aren’t coming up with original techniques because these cards together are RIDICULOUSLY more powerful than any other set. It gets SO boring. Nowadays I see they have those cards and I just surrender before even playing because I get so irritated. Then I set myself up with the same cards and it’s just boring. It’s just whoever can get them in the right formation first and is lucky enough with Bedlam that they aren’t disrupted too much. I think if there was an update that evened the playing field between the cards this issue would resolve itself and people would feel more comfortable using different sets of cards and formations. Overall, although these days I don’t play as much in PvP for the above stated reason but will log in for the challenges and the Cop-Op function, this is a good game. I’d recommend.

Rush Royale Customer Reviews Overview

Rush Royale is a tower defense game that has been receiving positive reviews from players. The game is available on rr.my.games and has been praised for its engaging gameplay, intuitive controls, and stunning graphics. Players have also appreciated the game's frequent updates and the developer's responsiveness to player feedback.

One of the standout features of Rush Royale is its unique blend of tower defense and card game mechanics. Players must strategically place towers and use cards to defend against waves of enemies. The game's progression system is also well-designed, with players unlocking new towers and cards as they progress through the game.

The game's graphics have also been praised, with players noting the game's colorful and detailed visuals. The game's sound design has also been commended, with players enjoying the game's soundtrack and sound effects.

Overall, Rush Royale has been well-received by players and is a great choice for fans of tower defense and card games. With its engaging gameplay, stunning graphics, and frequent updates, Rush Royale is a game that is sure to keep players entertained for hours on end.

Rush Royale In-depth Review

Overview: Rush Royale is an exciting tower defense game that offers players a unique and engaging gameplay experience. With its stunning graphics and addictive gameplay, it is sure to captivate players of all ages. The game falls under the strategy genre and is targeted towards both casual and hardcore gamers.

Gameplay Experience: The graphics in Rush Royale are top-notch, with vibrant colors and detailed animations that bring the game to life. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing players to quickly understand and control the game. The game mechanics are well-designed, striking a perfect balance between simplicity and complexity. This ensures that players are constantly challenged and engaged, making for a highly entertaining experience.

Game Modes and Features: Rush Royale offers a variety of game modes to keep players entertained. From the classic tower defense mode to special events and challenges, there is always something new to explore. The game also boasts a wide range of cards, towers, and upgrades, allowing players to customize their strategy and gameplay. In terms of monetization, Rush Royale offers in-game purchases that enhance the gaming experience without being overly intrusive.

Community and Multiplayer: The game encourages social interaction with other players through various features. Players can engage in multiplayer battles and compete against each other for rewards and glory. The developers also provide communication channels and support, ensuring that players can easily connect and seek assistance when needed. Additionally, Rush Royale includes guilds or clans for cooperative play, fostering a sense of community and teamwork.

Progression and Rewards: Rush Royale features a leveling system that allows players to unlock new content as they progress. The achievement system provides additional goals and rewards, giving players a sense of accomplishment. The in-game currency and economy are well-balanced, allowing players to earn rewards through gameplay without feeling pressured to make purchases. The game strikes a good balance between free-to-play and pay-to-win aspects, ensuring a fair and enjoyable experience for all players.

Updates and Support: The developers of Rush Royale are committed to providing regular updates to the game. These updates not only introduce new content but also address any bugs and performance issues, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable gaming experience. The customer support team is responsive and helpful, promptly addressing player feedback and concerns. The developers also maintain transparency in their communication, keeping players informed about the game's development and future plans.

Monetization and In-App Purchases: Rush Royale offers a range of in-app purchases that enhance the gameplay experience. The pricing is reasonable, offering good value for money. While these purchases can provide advantages in gameplay progression, they are not necessary for a satisfying experience. Players can enjoy the game and progress without feeling pressured to make purchases.

Community Feedback and Ratings: Rush Royale has received positive reviews and ratings from players across various platforms. The game is praised for its addictive gameplay, stunning graphics, and responsive developers. Some common criticisms include occasional bugs and the need for more frequent updates. Overall, the sentiment towards the game and its developers is largely positive.

Conclusion: Rush Royale is a standout tower defense game that offers a captivating gameplay experience. With its stunning graphics, engaging gameplay, and regular updates, it is sure to keep players entertained for hours on end. Whether you are a casual gamer looking for some fun or a hardcore strategy enthusiast, Rush Royale is definitely worth a try. Its balanced monetization model and strong community support make it a game that can be enjoyed by all. Overall, Rush Royale is a high-quality game that guarantees hours of enjoyment.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Rush Royale contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Rush Royale?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rush Royale Customer Service. Initial Rush Royale complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rush Royale above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rush Royale. Discuss the issues you have had with Rush Royale and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.