The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Run Local Locksmith — Overcharges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I wish I would have read these complaints before I called these yahoos! The name is almost right. One should RUN from these locksmiths. For five minutes of work, they charged $184. what a rip-off. Definitely a case of buyer beware. The company really doesn't care about customer service, just as long as they get their money. I was told that $29 for travel, and $29+ for degree of difficulty in opening lock. I guess 5 minutes is very difficult - because they charged $184. Talked to the office, but frankly got a run around from the office manager. If you look at their web site you will notice that nowhere is an address, or home office listed. That should have been a tip off. I'm filing a complaint with the BBB, but I don't think much will come of it. Again, avoid these guys like the plague.
More Run Local Locksmith Complaints & Reviews
- Run Local Locksmith - Illegal Business
- Run Local Locksmith - deceptive marketing practices, rude, unproffessional behavior from employees at all levels
- Run Local Locksmith - Overcharge and false quotes
- Run Local Locksmith - Run local locksmith technicians are highly trained
- Run Local Locksmith - Over charge, double charge
- Run Local Locksmith - Rip off!!!
- Run Local Locksmith - Run Local Locksmith were extremely justified in their work.
- Run Local Locksmith - Worst Locksmith Experience
- Run Local Locksmith - Overcharging
- Run Local Locksmith - Overcharged and mis-informed