Ruby Tuesdayproduct and customer service

C Jun 27, 2019 Review updated:

My husband and I were regular guest at your location at 1230 Virginia Avenue in East Point Georgia. We have experienced poor customer service from one of your management team (Morney). My husband picked food up for our family of four and had to carry the boxes to the car because your store was out of bags. Another day we experienced her chastising an employee on the floor. These are a just a couple of complaints we have experienced. We use to enjoy coming to this location. Now we have to travel 12 miles more for better customer service.

• J
      Jun 27, 2019

Let me start off by saying I have always loved Ruby Tuesday's. I have never had a bad meal there until tonight. We went there for our anniversary and the food was terrible. I ordered fried shrimp that was like dried leather that had sat out all day and had no flavor and had to be cut with a knife, the baked potato was hard and dry like it had been cooked all day, hush puppies did not come with the meal as stated on the menu and I asked for them and they came after the meal, coleslaw was to come with the meal and I had to ask for it and it came halfway through the meal, extra butter for the potato came after I tried to eat portions of it and left the rest, the salad bar was good so was the peach tea. I have never written a bad review about any restaurant but if you feed this to someone else they have wasted their money for the price that it cost.

•   Jun 27, 2019

@Jinglesnapper Next time don’t hijack another person’s complaint.

•   Jun 28, 2019

@SubSquirrel People have done that for years.

Meanwhile... So they were out of bags. It happens. They could have given your husband a "Costco" box - the empty cardboard container flats the cases of strawberries come in but they didn't think to. Nor did your snowflake husband (I can tell) ask for some sort of assistance.