Ruby Tuesdaycleanliness/wait times

R

Normally I go to the Clinton Crossing location from time to time but since my last visit I will not return. These are the reasons why: (1) Lamps above tables area dirty which might contaminate my food; (2) the blinds next to the tables are filthy; (3) Normally the service is good but on this last occasion I waited and waited for someone to come to the front to seat me to no avail, so i left. This was last week. (4) Your website indicates ways to contact you that does not work from your website. If this is any indication, I am not surprised at the situation at this location.