Ruby Cargodelay delivery by air cargo

Last 31/12/2013 i send by Air Cargo at Ruby Cargo from Abu Dhabi UAE. Here's the Details Job No# or Tracking No# 3774 1 Box Product Details Chocolates/cloths/Biscuits.
Unfortunately, your service has not performed well because i really don't have idea if from UAE or Philippines has Problem . I am disappointed because this is my second time to send my complains and i got a called from your Agent Named Geradine or Gerald she will check it and give me update and give a call until now no one's calling?
To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your specific action you want any How.
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until Monday 20 /01/2014 before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone
Sincerely,