Royal Holiday Clubmembership/maintenance

demanding that one remains a member for 30yrs and 9 months and pays a maintenance fee for that period of time. they harassed people with e mails and phone calls they threaten to report thechose of non payment to the credit bureaus.c

SariPa Jul 02, 2014

Rhc seems to be able to violate all the laws foundable in the world. Just started to read about international law and realized that they even violate their own national laws among the other laws in their business... And to sue RHC is the only option to us. But what also becomes to my understanding RHC believes americas are too afraid to do so. And a class action in the key. Its about swiss law and International law..

• Cl
    Claudio Tome Jun 04, 2014

Royal Holiday lied about everything, I paid in full $10, 000 for a ten year program, a year later I find out it is for 30 years. When I used it for the first time the points of an entire year got me four nights at a four star hotel, after the four nights, I registered for another 4 nights on my own and the cost was $420.00 including full breakfast, that means those four nights provided by Royal Holiday cost me $1, 480, no breakfast ($ 10, 000 divided by 10 = $1, 000 per year plus $480.00 per year maintenance fee = $1, 480). The second time I use it was to go to Cancun, I had two years maintenance points plus $2, 000 and $1, 400 for all inclusive one week, total was $4, 400 for one week, spoke with a few folks by the pool from Texas that had paid $1, 200 per person, same type room, all inclusive for one week...A total rip-off . My contract has a item seven that says I can cancel at any time without cause by paying 20%, because I had paid in full I wanted to execute that clause to receive a refund BUT Royal Holiday does NOT respond.