Royal Flush Plumbing and Heating / Apex Construction Services Incterrible experience

Royal Flush Plumbing and Heating
www.royalflushplumbingandheating.com

Apex Construction Services Inc
www.apexconstructionservices.com

I hired Royal Flush to do over my bathroom. They hired Apex Construction to do the carpentry. Apex did not estimate the job correctly so the job was a lot more then was expected. To get some of his money back, Zac, from Royal Flush told me in order to have a grey sink, like my tub and toilet were, it would have to be made because there was no such thing as a gray sink ??? He charged me around $1,000 for a new sink. When he had come out to speak with me about what I wanted I told him I wanted all gray he said that was no problem, it could be done. I also said I wanted a glass enclosure on the tub. At the end of the construction he claimed his company didn't do glass enclosures that I would have to do that on my own. I fought with him until he did it. For two years I had a leak which disintregated the wall by my tub. Each time Apex or Royal would come out they could not find anything wrong, or they would find that whoever put the on off thing in the tub had not used a black ring ?? There were so many places where light could be seen on the backside of the tub wall. They also did not use the correct wallboard. He also overcharged me for the faucet on the sink, saying it was a delux model. I guess anything goes to make up some money because of Apex's blunder.