Rowenta USARowenta Irons Violate Safety

O Review updated:

Rowenta irons violate safety standards. Brenda from Rowenta doesn't know and won't offer email to customer service. Rowenta also has no MSDS safety sheet and does not know what materials were used to make the compact iron. It took over 10 minutes to obtain this useless information because they made me wait on the phone for that long! AVOID ROWENTA IRONS!

• Co
    CommonSense May 06, 2009

How many people do you imagine ask for a MSDS? I'd guess you're the ONLY one.
    Not only that, if it's "useless information", why did you ask for it and why did you wait on the line for 10 min?
    Stop wasting people's time.

• Or
    OrganicPie May 06, 2009

Waiting 10 minutes to be told that company doesn't know their email and doesn't know their products IS WASTING TIME AND USELESS INFORMATION, idiotic "common sense"! Some materials can be life-threatening to those with anaphylaxis! STOP WASTING OUR TIME, common idiot!

mattking May 06, 2009

CommonSense is a FOCKER and SPAMMER. LOL! Get a life, CommonSense dog! LOL!

The original review is helpful. It sounds like a RECALL of a product in process!

• Pa
    Patsy Hardin Mar 20, 2010

I have a Rowenta Iron 1600, I plug it in and the light comes on, I wait a little while for it to warm up and the light goes off. I can't even iron one sleeve to a blouse. It won't stay on. If you can't tell me how to keep it on, I would not recomment this iron to any one.

• Ic