Rosesrude employee and manager

R Review updated:

I recently bought a pack of two men's small tank tops to wear under my scrubs at work I'm a nurse, they were way too small like children's small, so I went to return them when I went in the store on Tue June, 16 2015 the lady working customer service just stared at me and said what... I said hello I'd like to return these and she cut me off and said uh uh we ain't takin dat back it open we da sign.. it said no opened undergarments I said no this is men's tanks not underwear. So she gets her manager named Annie she was just as nasty actin and said refund it but u gotta have your receipt and license. I have never heard this and I used to work at a branch of roses and in this day and time I don't want to show anyone my Id with identity theft. Especially someone who acted as unprofessional as they did. Also no where in the store does it say refunds available only with id and receipt in fact the receipt says refunds available thirty days with receipt. So needless to say I will never shop there again and I used to tell all our new employees at hospital and nursing home s to get thier uniforms from there, but I won't now and I will be putting my experience on Facebook and Twitter and I have lots and lots of followers. Also I called the 1800 # they said I only needed my receipt and when I went back In they called another manager up there names Rosa and when I told her what they said she said well we need id here. I would like a response to this issue because if nothing is done by Friday of this week It will be all over the social media.

• Mi
    Mia Mattie Watts Sep 28, 2019

They are rude

The Truth You Must Know Jun 25, 2015

There is no need for rudeness. I am just explaining to you the same position that this store had.

Robert Jeffrey Austin Jun 19, 2015

As are shirts pants hats and any other clothing and I didn't wear them at all they were so small u couldn't get them over your head God u r as ignorant as can be lmao it a hygiene issue It goes on a torso not your backside

The Truth You Must Know Jun 18, 2015

It is an issue of hygiene. It is a piece of clothing that is in direct contact with your skin.

Robert Jeffrey Austin Jun 17, 2015

No they aren't as they say on pkg tank top people wear them with nothing over them hello

The Truth You Must Know Jun 17, 2015

"bought a pack of two men's small tank tops to wear under my scrubs"
    "it said no opened undergarments I said no this is men's tanks not underwear. "

Tank tops are under wear because, as you said, you wear them under your scrubs.

Robert Jeffrey Austin Jun 17, 2015

I feel that they were rude and unprofessional, improperly trained and make thier own rules in that store. I have worked in retail many years and never have I seen such downright sorry customer service no wonder sales are down do they not know without customers there is no job

• IronGrudge89 Jun 09, 2011

Their job is to take your money. Sounds like she was doing her job. Stop being so self-absorbed. There's other people in the universe aside from yourself.

• Jk
    JKDE Jun 09, 2011

She might have had something really irritating her eye.

As she never spoke one word except to tell the total, how is that being rude?

Maybe you weren't being kind to her.

Andrea06 Jun 08, 2011

I visited the store to day 6/8/2011 at 3:57 pm and checked out at register #3 with an employee named Tracy. This isnt the first incident with this employee but today ahe was rude. as we walked to the counter she rolled her eyesnever spoke one word and slung the itema I was purchasing around rolled eyes again told the total n never said another word witb her attitude.. Myself OR my family Will NOT be shopping here anymore as long as this employee works here its unacceptable n my busi.ess is lost if the employees are goibg to have attitudes the way tracys is. Thank u.