Rokucustomer service

June 14, 2017: when my husband and I signed up for sling tv, they made us sign up through our roku account. The email address that my husband used to open his roku account had to be changed because it was no longer good. He contacted roku and did this. However, it did not update to sling. When I called them they said they only still had the old information. I told them at sling that we had updated the email on roku already. They said if we did, it should have updated in their system automatically. Well, guess that didn't happen. I spent 4 hours on the phone today talking to both of them and — yep, you guessed it — sling says it's roku's problem and roku says it's sling's problem. Ultimately tho, it's my problem, because I am stuck in the middle with no way to solve the problem!!! I think they both suck!!!