Robloxhas been effectively scamming by locking places that have been made with benefits via their 'builders club' premium service

J

ROBLOX, an online building tool based in California, has been effectively scamming by locking places that have been made with benefits via their 'Builders Club' premium service. ROBLOX places can be visited, but this new update is stopping people from playing some of the most popular games on the site. The parent's information page relating to Builders Club says the following about membership expiration:

You will not lose your account, but you will lose your Builders Club membership status and all of its benefits, including your daily ROBUX stipend and the Builders Club badge. You will keep all existing places that you have created and all shirts, pants, and other assets that you have made. You will also keep your current ROBUX and Tickets balance. Memberships can be re-subscribed at any time.

It clearly states that places made will not be lost, yet people cannot visit the places locked under the new scheme.

• Updated by king565543 · Sep 04, 2019

Hello, I Can't Join My Game When i Am Tring To Join It Says An 'Error' And Pls Help I Can't Play My Favorite Games :c

• Xb
    xBubbleCupcakesx Feb 03, 2020

I made a new group called Sugar Rush inc. and a moderator took down my group icon, which was not at all innapropriate! It's just a pair of lips licking a lolipop, and I'm mad that it was taken down for no good reason. It's not even sexual or anything, it's literally just a pair of LIPS. Below is the logo that I made that got deleted.

• Gu
    GucciLife Feb 01, 2020

Hello, my IGN is YTginganinja192 and I would like to say that my group was hacked and someone else has taken Ownership I can send you a screenshot of me puchasing the group my group was meant for my friends the group link is
    please help me

• Et
    Ethan B. Jan 26, 2020

i used my roblox card for roblox premium for 1000 robux and i didn't get it.

Ann Docker Dec 31, 2019

DONT ADD FRIENDS ONTO YOUR SITES...once they are added they have your information by SNOOPING through your site. THIS IS TRUE. ADDING FRIENDS/strangers of those you don't know is outright STUPID. This is how you get hacked and harassed because staff of Roblox are their friends and HELP

Ann Docker Dec 31, 2019

Starting to feel like those roblox cards I received as gifts for Christmas are SCAMS by Roblox because Roblox is REFUSING them. Even with me scratching the backs for the codes which is FRIGGEN HARD with the crap they put on the codes and you worry you will scratch off the numbers. Roblox is a scam and the owner/creator of Roblox David bascuki(aka David bazooka) is definitely a man of GREED who DOES NOT have proper communications to DEAL with stuff about Roblox. NO OFFICE to call...NO EMAILS to get through...NO PROPER COMMUNICATION which is UNPROFESSIONAL in all manners. YOU EFFING SUCK ROBLOX.

• Gu
    guccinature Dec 09, 2019

this girl was on instagram ps: her name on there is adopt_me_trader101 and her username on roblox is Lovegurl367 please may i have my account back as soon as i can

my username is kittycatvallintimes and my password is ethier (Chidlow27, Wolves1877)

i want a response as soon as i can imagine please i need my account back thank you

from gucci

Savageyoutube Oct 20, 2019

So I made a completely black shirt in Roblox and I got a warning for nudity I should not have and I am not happy about it so please terminate it from my account and an apology would be nice thank you.
    From michaelpower27

Ann Docker Dec 31, 2019

@Savageyoutube Good luck on that...I decal id'd a cartoon and was told it was VIOLENT and received a ban for a while. I WAS SHOCKED and this tells me that STAFF who work at Roblox ARE involved in SCAMMING and terminating on their own accord by just being outright dchy. I told them that there was SCARY pics and horror pics ALL over Roblox, but the minute someone puts up a cartoon dancing alien it now becomes VIOLENT and scary to kids. TIME TO START COMPLAINING TO THE BBB about Roblox in HIGH complaints and have this site SHUT DOWN PERMANENTLY.

• Ki
    king565543 Sep 10, 2019

Note: I Don't Have ANY Robux :c Can U Pls Give Me Some Robux..? If So I Will Apprecite It! My UserName:king565543

• Mc
    McWolf Clan May 18, 2019

I ordered 400 robux one month ago and I still haven't gotten them

Jay Howard Mar 12, 2019

I bought from RainbowOmegaBloxxer in their game. I bought a laser gun and jetpack and haven't received these products. I either need a refund or these products now. This happened 3/6/19 and 11:15 a.m.

Not a OOMPAVILLE imposter Feb 25, 2019

i gave him a fake passcode (changed it after), and he asked for it to be allowed access saying "i will give you 100k robux" (I of course followed along just to have this happen)

• Hi
    Himal Garg Jan 22, 2019

The player named swagyplayboi is trying to exploit and hack several games and is saying abusive words on the chat and is swearing very badly and also asking personal questions. I hope you will take the appropriate action and feel my problem.

• So