The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved RoadLoans — Fraud and cheating!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had the same problem but with Roadloans. I refinanced with HSBC and paid off the loan. First - Roadloans would not acknowledge payment and kept trying to charge me late fees etc. HSBC had to get my permission and speak for me, send copies of the cleared check etc. Then the title was 'lost' in the mail (read... never sent). So I moved to Kansas but the car is titled in Nevada. I need a lien release to get a new title from Nevada transfered to Kansas. The first lien release they sent was missing a number in the VIN. Nevada can't accept it. The second lien release said 'Triad Financial' instead of Roadloans - so Nevada DMV can't accept it.
It has been over a year. I can't register my car. I have faxed and mailed and called requesting an ACCURATE lien release so I can move on with my life. But they are either mean, cruel or just incompetent. You know - I would have used them to buy my next car. Not any more. Why? How does it benefit them to hold me hostage? They would have had a repeat customer in me. Now they have a bitter person with a big mouth.
At this point, I will have to file suit to prove payment and have the lien stripped.
More RoadLoans Complaints & Reviews
- RoadLoans - Takes advantage of vulnerable consumers!
- RoadLoans - Don't deal with them
- RoadLoans - Misleading Advertizing
- RoadLoans - Did not want to help me, bad treatment
- RoadLoans - Big lie
- RoadLoans - why roadloans
- Road Loans/Drive Financial - unauthorized reposession
- RoadLoans - auto refinance
- Road Loans - Roadloans pulled my credit report with no authorization from me
- RoadLoans - Accessed credit report with no authorization