Rivoli Groupexchange of longines watch

G Sep 20, 2019

To customer care Management,
On 14 September I received my birthday gift from Rivoli -Khalidaya mall Abu Dhabi a Longines watch and i wanted to exchange it with upfront payment to another watch, unfortunately the store representative was not cooperative at all and he informed me that this is not acceptable due to previous record that receipt was exchanged previously by buyer!! Even he didn't offer to try to help in reviewing my case with management.
I explained to him that am NOT asking for refund, , , yet my only request to exchange my gift which was purchased from their store on 14 September, i do understand that there is a policy to apply but am looking for exception to satisfy a simple request for client and whom i have nothing to do with previous receipt.
Please do consider my request to exchange my gifted watch for last time for better experience and customer satisfaction
My contact number:[protected]