Ribenastandard of new ribena blackcurrant

I am very disappointed in the new recipe in the original Ribena. I feel very upset that the recipe has changed as it was the favourite drink in the household but since my 2 sons have become ill on the 27/02/2018 from drinking your horrible potion, I will no longer be buying the product. They both only had 2 diluted glasses of 1 part Ribena 4 parts water and within 1 hour they was projectile vomiting and the only thing that come up was your drink! I would hope to think that you are going to do something about this as we have been drinking this for years with no problems. I understand that the change may have come from the governments decision to impose a sugar tax but I would strongly recommend that you revert back to the old recipe and raise the price accordingly as McDonalds did with the coca cola they sell. I personally think people would much rather pay a little extra for a bottle of the original recipe Ribena than be sick uncontrollably.

• Dr
    Dr White Jun 07, 2018

Can you please make old recipe ribenna without artifical sweeteners? .

My child has a growth disorder and needs sugary drinks to maintain her bodyweight and remain healthy.

New recipe ribenna is revolting and I have stopped buying all forms of the product, as have all my friends and family.

The sugar tax is really no excuse to add revolting sweeteners and ruin a formally much loved soft drink.

I would happily pay £10 a litre for old recipe, because it helps keep my child healthy. It was the one drink we knew she would drink and enjoy.
    Her dietician even included it in her approved foods list.

You couldn't pay me £100, 000, 000 to drink the new one.

It is seriously disgusting.

Why add it to the regular version when there was already a version with sweeteners? People had the choice of what they wanted.

I used to purchase 3 large bottles a week.

That's about £312 a year in sales.

Now given that ribena has an estimated 5 million units sold per year.. Imagine if half your customers stopped buying, because new recipe is bad tasting and doesn't meet nutritional requirements anymore.

That's 2.5 million lost sales.

Or £5 million pounds (approx)

Are you listening now?

Give us the sugar back please.