RHINO MARTLOUSY SERVICE

RHINO MART TOOK MY MONEY TO PLACE A LARGE ORDER. THEY FORCED ME TO PLACE A LARGE ORDER AS THEY ONLY SOLD IN BULK. THEY WERE FULLY AWARE THAT I SOLD ON EBAY AND THEY STATED THAT THEY DROP SHIPPED . I LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY COULD NOT MESS UP MY ORDER AS MY CUSTOMER RATING ON EBAY DEPENDED ON IT. I KEPT WAITING AND WAITING FOR MY ORDER. FINALLY THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY HAD NOT THEY HAD NOT SENT OUT MY LARGE ORDER BECAUSE THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK. duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!!!. I TRIED TO CALL THEM AT 4PM AND EVERYONE WAS "AT LUNCH". THE LADY ANSWERING THE PHONE SAID THAT SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON(NO KIDDING) SHE HUNG UP ON ME. THEN A LADY WITH SEEMINGLY THE INTELIGENCE OF A 2 YEAR OLD CALLED ME BACK AND MADE NO SENSE AND SHE WAS CLUELESS SO SHE HUNG UP AS WOULD BE EXPECTED BY SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT SEEM HOW TO DO THEIR SIMPLE JOB. I ASK TO SPEAK TO A SUP BUT HE IS OUT TO LUNCH. IN SUMMARY, RHINO MART IN MY OPINION OFFER THE WORLDS WORDS WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ONLY WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY FOR PRODUCT THAT THEY DO NOT EVEN HAVE.

More RHINO MART Complaints & Reviews

RhinoMart Nov 09, 2009

Here's our side of the Story...
    1. This person posts things up on ebay without actually owning the product she sells. According to our website, it clearly states that items can become out of stock between the time they post onto ebay and the time they actually place the order with our site. There is a clear risk when you DO NOT WISH TO BUY BEFORE SELLING!!!
    2. This buyer screams profanity at our customer service lady...and no one deserves to be spoken to in such a way.
    3. All funds were refunded back promptly.
    4. This lady calls back several times screaming profane insults to everyone that was trying to assist her. We just could not deal at this extreme verbal abuse.

RhinoMart Nov 09, 2009

I'm confused about this first line quote "THEY FORCED ME TO PLACE A LARGE ORDER AS THEY ONLY SOLD IN BULK. "

I don't think anyone can "force" anyone to do anything. If you consider this person signed onto our site, browsed, added items to cart, then checked out. How did we force ourselves onto her?? Wow...amazing comment.

"THEY WERE FULLY AWARE THAT I SOLD ON EBAY AND THEY STATED THAT THEY DROP SHIPPED"

How, when, and where were we ever aware that this person was selling on ebay? we do drop ship as stated on our site, but we are allowed to sell our products actively until sold out. We are terribly sorry to have not been able to hold our inventory until every person that publishes without owning product on ebay decides it's time to make a purchase with us. Maybe this person should have represented on ebay that they "DO NOT OWN ANY OF THEIR OWN INVENTORY PRIOR TO A SALE?" So, let's be upfront about things here.

If you are accusing of misrepresentation, I would love to see your sales page of your ebay account. I certainly hope you advise your customers truthfully that you do not own any products, but merely act as a broker and all photos on your ebay pages are copied from other websites.

• Te
    terrycarter Jan 18, 2010

RHINOMart does not have in-stock, many of the items they sell in bulk. I know first hand because they purchase wholesale items from a manufacturing friend of mine with instructions where to drop ship. In other words, they are just taking orders and then contacting the real wholesaler with the order. They are nothing more than a middleman between their online customer and the real wholesaler. More than likely, the ebay seller could have found a way to do business with a real wholesaler rather than going through RHINO Mart. This is how your order with RHINOMart works. 1. They receive your order. 2. They then contact the manufacturer or distributor of the product you ordered and place your order with them. 3. Once the order with the real wholesaler or manufacturer is ready to ship, RHINOMart sends them a mailing label and receipt, so it looks like your order is coming from them. If you Ebay, then find a real wholesaler to work with and don’t use a middleman like RHINOMart.

• Co
    complstuipdpeople Mar 05, 2010

Here is what I do, its real simple... DON'T USE DROP SHIPPERS!!! IT''S THAT EASY!!! I sell all kinds of different things, I order it, have it shipped to me and then I sel it. You say RhinoMart screwed you over but you are screwing yourself really, take responsiality for what you are selling. You ### because RhinoMart sold YOU something that was not in stock, well YOU sold your customer something that was not in stock, hell YOU don't have any stock.

• Ou
    outdoors Apr 16, 2010

hey all check out these sites ! http://www.wholesaleitems123.com http://www.sellingonebayhowtoe-book.com

• Sc
    SCAMS-RIPOFFS Aug 24, 2010

BEWARE!, BEWARE!, BEWARE! RHINOMART WILL BAIT YOU WITH OUT-OF-STOCK PRODUCTS AND SWITCH WITH SOMETHING ELSE YOU DID NOT ORDER, A COMPLETE SCAM. THEY WILL NOT TAKE THE RETURN FOR THEIR MISTAKE. THEY DO NOT KEEP UP WITH THEIR STOCK AND WILL SEND YOU SOMETHING ELSE. THEY WILL NOT LET YOU RETRUN IT. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. DO NOT TRUST THEM! DO NOT USE THEM. INSTEAD, DO BUSINESS DIRECT WITH MANUFACTURES INSTEAD OF A MIDDLE MAN LIKE RHINOMART. MANY QUALITY MANUFACTURES WILL DROP SHIP DIRECT FOR YOU AND YOU WILL MAKE %100 PROFIT.

• Ne
    nellllllll Sep 14, 2010

I want to know if all what I read is true because i am about to make an order

• Wg
    wgb Oct 13, 2010

We have ordered from RhinoMart with over 20+ orders thus far. There are some out of stocks but that exists with every vendor we deal with both direct and indirectly. That's the way the real world works. Let's face it, things do go out of stock for great sellers. I have not had any problems with this company as they have always delivered as promised. I'm not sure about the return complaint noted previous comment, but if you read their policies, i think it's pretty clear and disclosed up front.

Victim of theft Mar 17, 2011

I am also having a current problem with the company Rhino Mart. I had to file compalints because after several weeks of my items not coming and I was told they were being shipped, I was finally told that a refund was being sent to my card. That was on 3/1/11. To this date, the refund never came to my card. I check with my bank almsot every day. I have called and left over 20 messages with the company. I have sent several emails to their support desk, sales and customer service. No one calls or writes me back. I asked to cancel the membership on 2/10/11. I was charged for another membership fee on 3/11/11. This is uncalled for! Because I was a victim of internet fraud/theft, I made a report with the BBB, The Attorney General's office for California and the Attorney General's office in FL to report the fraud. I have asked over and over and over again about my refund that never came. This company took over $165 from me! SHAME ON RHINO MART!!! I WILL WRITE ON EVERY WEBSITE I CAN FIND WHAT YOU DID TO ME! YOU ALL STOLE MY MONEY! YOU ARE THEIFS! I AM HAVING YOU CHARGED WITH THEFT! YOUR BUSINESS OWNER/CEO IS RUNNING AN INTERNET FRAUD RING. FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND THEY STILL HAVE IT AND I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING! I HAD TO CANCEL MY ORDER! I HATE YOU!

• Nn
    nns Mar 23, 2011

I am also waiting for a refund from Rhinomart. On 2/21/11 I placed an order in the amount of 249.08. I made numerous attempts to contact Rhinomart's customer service and no one could provide any delivery information or general status regarding this order. I was told that someone would get back with me or that I should receive more information the following week. After three weeks of this HORRIBLE customer service I canceled my order and requested a refund. It has been two weeks since I canceled my order and I have not received a refund. I emailed the billing department, NO RESPONSE. I also contacted customer service, they told me refunds take 5-7 business days and that I should have a refund by 3/18/11. Today is 3/23/11, still NO REFUND and Rhinomart has not provided me with any info. I have never experienced such POOR customer service!!! I would not recommend doing business with Rhinomart.

Victim of theft Mar 23, 2011

I had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General of California. I thought about filing a police report for theft.

Victim of theft Mar 23, 2011

For all of you whom are stuck with waiting on refunds from Rhino Mart. I just received FINALLY my refund. However, I seriously believe it was because not only did I file a complaint with the BBB, but also the Attorney General of CA and threatned to file criminal charges against the company. Also file a complaint with the Attny General of your state. One other thing I did was contact the business licensing for San Bernardino County where their company is located in (city of Chino, CA) and file a complaint to have their business license pulled. Be persistant. I hope this company gets put out of business!

rhinomartsucks Mar 23, 2011

I, too, am waiting on a refund from Rhino Mart. I was told a week ago it would be back on my accont by Monday 3/21/11; today is Wednesday 3/23/11. It has been a month since I placed my order and no one responds to the many, many, many emails or voicemails I leave either. Thanks "Victim of Theft" for the input on having filed with BBB and the AG of CA. I was wondering what steps to take. This company owes me $145.04 and I WANT IT BACK!!!

• Nn
    nns Mar 23, 2011

Thanks "Victim of Theft". I just filed a complaint with BBB of Southern CA. I will follow your lead...AG in CA and AG in NY is my next step. To anyone reading this and considering doing business with Rhino Mart - BEWARE!!! I wish someone had warned me before I placed an order. I have wasted much of my time trying to resolve this issue.

• Gu
    Gulash Mar 27, 2011

"nns", I have had the same issue as you did. I simply called my credit card (debit) provider to cancel the deal with
    Rhino Mart and refund me the amount I paid them. I must say that I am surprised about the lousy service I received
    since I have already ordered from them 2 months ago, and had no problem. This time, however, it was a different story.
    besides waiting for over three weeks to items which never arrived, I had no one to talk to. Absolutely ZERO customer service,
    and I am talking about emails, voice mails, and 10th of call which were never answered. It seems like RhinoMart are trying
    to break the record of getting as many complaints and unhappy costumers as possible.

• Ri
    rienquelesamis Mar 29, 2011

I'm from France, someone has managed to join rhinomart these last days? reply to mail for more, more Conexant? I have a command that does not happen .. I'm worried

• Ri
    rienquelesamis Apr 04, 2011

they no longer meet the mail and did conect more, I filed a complaint with PayPal, I hope those who are going in America filed a complaint for theft

• Gi
    Gina French Fries Jul 22, 2011

I just received an email with a coupon saying that the domain RhinoMart.com was recently purchased by another company. So, I ordered cause I can't resist a coupon. I got great service and got the product within about a week.

• Ba
    Baby Hebe Sep 23, 2011

The owner of Rhino Mart, Drawlon Tseng, is now running a web development company called www.oscommercewebdevelopment.com. He continued his LOUSY SERVICE at this new company of his. Please be aware!!