Reward Zone USAapple iphone xs

U Jan 23, 2019

On usarewardspot.com, I was asked to provide some of my information, complete a survey and an offer to recieve an iPhone XS. I completed the survey and offer multiple times and was still brought back to do it all over again. I spent an hour on this website and I have proof of completing the offer. This is honestly not fair and I would like my iPhone XS. Please get back to me, Thank You from an unsatisfied person.

• Updated by Unsatisfied User100000 · Jan 23, 2019

Dear Reward Zone USA, on usarewardspot.com, I am writing this regarding my experience. Very Recently I've had a bad experience with your site. I'll explain how. First, I am asked to provide information, fill out a quick survey, and complete an offer to recieve an iPhone XS. It wasn't hard, but honestly a little bit frustrating. I did what was asked of me multiple times and was brought back to restart and do it over again. I spent an hour on your website trying to claim my iPhone XS that was said to be reserved for me. I have proof of completing the offer of my choice provided from you. I am very unhappy. This is very unfair and I would like to recieve my iPhone XS. Thank You, from an unsatisfied person.

• Be
    Benita Gonzalez Jan 26, 2019

Constantly popping up when I want to go on MySpace

• Fa
    Fallon bryce Mar 21, 2019

So this is what popped up for me to do to win £200 aldi vouchers, I gave graze.co my bank details and other information and I’m scared I’ve been scammed and my identity has or will be stolen so I have been on phone to the fraud quad

Comments

• Ke
    Kerry Gore Apr 15, 2019

waste of time and they keep coming back for more. do not do it. never get prize