Reward Zone USAamazon 1000 gift card

A Nov 16, 2018

I completed a few time the survays and said to pick something. The bronze page twice . i am being tricked on a dayliy basis. I Would like what it said i was going to get. I have bought and signed up . now i get emails frequnt . phone calls and every day it says in diffirent ways to get me to click on Threr website fof more emails and lies. Is there false info law thats crazy they get to keep there part to keep buggin you but not pay up. !-!

RESOLVED

• Reward Zone USA's response · Nov 16, 2018

Hello, just completing surveys does not qualify you for the incentive. Please note that paid participation is required by completing 4 offers for an incentive that is $100 value or less and completing 10 offers for incentives over $100 value.
    You can unsubscribe your email here: http://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/contact.aspx

You can also contact us through our web form if you would like to be removed from our call list.

RewardZone USA Customer Service