[Resolved] Reward Zone USA1k visa voucher

J Jul 24, 2019

Well first of all I'm not quite shir if I'm doing as follows corecctly Ive been feeling out my forms through the apps and sweepstakes entry's but nothing could you reccomend me if I'm doing what I'm suppose to correctly or am I doing something like not filyng my application correctly thank you, I'll keep working at it may God bless america. United States.

1k visa voucher

• Updated by JoseIvanZuniga · Jul 24, 2019

Please if theirs any way I could be help to find out if I'm doing any of this correctly or am I having to pay the $1.00, dollar fee witch is something I'm trying to get on one of my prepayed credit cards that I sign up for, I ain't working yet but once I get my time in where I'm at in Bakersfield cal. Kenmore, 1100, Union Ave 93307 At a Rehab Center Called TurningPoint it takes60 Days to Begin search for work, here's my Master Credit Card #just in case its needed and Something pops up.(#5165-0100-3419-5981)Routing Account#033.Valid Through, 04/22/Name JoseIvanZuniga

• Reward Zone USA's response · Jul 24, 2019

Hello,

We apologize for your less than favorable web experience. To qualify for a reward, you must complete the requirements based on the value of the reward. If the reward is $100 value or less (Tier 1 incentive), then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 2 platinum offers. If the reward is above $100 value (Tier 2 incentive), then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers. All offers must be completed within 20 days of the first completed offer. In order for us to further assist you, please submit a ticket through https://contact.rewardzoneusa.com/contact.aspx.

Regards,