[Resolved] Reward Zone USA โ€” $1000 amazon gift card

B Aug 22, 2019 Review updated:

I received a notification saying I've been selected to receive a $1000 amazon gift card. Then I was told to complete some surveys and reward offers. I did all it asked me and did not receive the a $1000 amazon gift card. I put in a complaint about it but I still have not received the gift card. I just would like to receive the $1000 amazon gift card please and thank you.

• Reward Zone USA's response ยท Sep 04, 2019

Hello!
    We apologize for any issues that you have experienced while participating in our program. We are constantly striving to improve our program and user experience. Our users have claimed over $3 million in rewards since we started our promotional program a few years ago. We currently award an average of more than $100, 000 in rewards each month!
    For clarification, to qualify for a reward, you must complete the requirements based on the value of the reward. If the reward is $100 value or less (Tier 1 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 2 platinum offers. If the reward is above $100 value (Tier 2 incentive) then you need to complete 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers. All offers must be completed within 20 days of the first completed offer. Incentives are limited to 1 Incentive of any kind per person and household (persons living at the same residential address) per eligibility period.
    If you experience any issues or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] We would be more than happy to provide as much assistance as we can.
    Thank you!
    RewardZone USA

• Resolution Statement

• Um is not an answer! Aug 22, 2019

Um. Yeah. It's a scam. Move on.

• Mo
    Morgan Knibbs Oct 30, 2019

Hello,
    I have been getting emails saying that I am the winner of either $1, 000.00 walmart gift cards and or $5, 000.00 visa gift cards I would like to know how many offers should I complete to have the gift cards be shipped off to my address, can I cancel the offers and if so will that hinder me from getting my gift cards and how long will I have to wait before I receive it in the mail

• Um is not an answer! Oct 30, 2019

How many offers? Zero! You win Jack!

• Gl
    Glen - Dec 23, 2019

Is this a scam? If it is legit I want my card!!! I entered much PI and signed up for services in the process. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Ds
    Dskhg Jan 09, 2020

Scammers I believe just sent in complaint n going to file a complaint at the BBB

• Is
    Isaac ochola Jan 24, 2020

Ok thanks for the gift card. May I ask for where I can get a zip code and complete my form for the reward card if it's legit anyway