Revloncolorsilk beautiful colour

K

My mother and I have been using Nice & Easy Hair Die for many years. We switched to Revlon Colorsilk a few months ago as it is more cost effective. Our hair has become extremely thin and started falling out. We had to buy hair products that cost quite a bit to repair the damage this product has done. Someone needs to contact me asap or I will go to social media. This is a very serious matter. It needs to be removed from the shelves.

colorsilk beautiful colour

• To
    to much pain Oct 11, 2018

Hi Julia,

I looked Revlon photo up of other people who had an allergic reaction as well and whats weird our face, head, and eyes all looked the same. all of our heads swelled up first looking like we were in the movie Avatar. then our face and eyes. I have never in my life had this happen to me. Revlon told me that I shouldn't ever dye my hair again. Stating that this may be because of me, but what if it's because of their product, instead of saying that I am sorry, they what to see the pictures and they said that if I had a copay for seeing a doctor they would pay for it.

• Ju
    JuliaJ Oct 10, 2018

I am sorry this happened to you. Personally, it sounds like you may have had an allergic reaction. Always do a patch test 48 hours before coloring using any product.

• To
    to much pain Sep 21, 2018

Hi, I dyed my hair with Revlon silk color number 10 black. my scalp started to burn and it felt like needles sticking me on my head and my neck. I had to wash the dye out of my hair 10 times. my scalp is sore, my face, neck, and eyes are swollen. it's been 4 days and my face is still messed up. I have red sores in my head and my head id breaking off and thinning. I purchase the hair dye on 09/16/2018, dyed my hair on 09/18/2018 and face started to swell up and rash everywhere. 09/19/2018 hair messed up, face messed up and I am in pain from my head to my neck. I took an antihistamine and went to bed. when I woke up on 9/20/2018 my right was close, so I went to urgent care. today 9/21/2018 my left eye is closed. this is so stressful, I don't know how long I will look like this and my hair needs a deep treatment. and to be cut. I can't go anywhere because of how I look, I don't wish this on anyone.