Revitalize Health and Beauty###

D

I took advantage of free trial offer for the cost of shipping only i think it was £2.95, the offer was time sensitive, this meant if you were not happy with the product which i was'nt the used container had to be returned within 30 days, i knew almost immediately that the contents were crap so i returned it telling them so on 05/12/2011, on following their instructions i was led to believe this would automatically stop the "try before you buy" payment being taken from my bank account, however when i checked my account they had taken £79.99 from my account and i'm livid.

• Me
    Mel Barlow Feb 16, 2012

They have done the same to me I requested it and they sent it to me and took $79.00 AU out of my bank and they have sent me more and taken more out my bank also. Please be careful of these robbers I am going to advise the authories in Australia and my bank is doing a request of monies. They are horrible people but karma will get them just wait and see!

Ann Olivia Feb 09, 2012

I also have been had by these so called revitalize products. I was told I would only be charged £2, 99 for P&P but they have taken two amounts of £74.95 and £79.99 within a week of each other. I got through to a phone number and they said they could not refund my money but would send me more freebies. I was also told I had a 30 day money bank guarentee but now they state its 12 days. They also claimed they didn't know their company director as they are only telesales advisor's. I was given the name of the person I spoke to which was Lowrie Tatum but apparently nobody knows that name! Everyone needs to contact the fraud dept of their bank. You can only contact these scamming sods by mobile and not on a land line. They are based in the Philippines. I am in the process of trying to get my money back but I paid by debit card not with a credit card. I am determined to get my money back!!! It would cost less to get a flight out there and get my money back in person!!!

Ann Olivia

• Mm
    m mcgregor Feb 08, 2012

It happened to me they have taken money out my account to payments off £140.00 and did not receivee any product.My trial date was not up for another seven days my bank has got in touch with the fraud squad.Mrs M mcgregor

• Mi
    miniponies Jan 21, 2012

It"s happened here in Western Australia, Australia, too!!! The exact same thing, I have my bank disputing with them for the illegal debits they WERE making. I agree with Karen Maree!! Let's hope they get these ###, before they take off with everyones money!!

Mrs L Stokoe Jan 20, 2012

Yes I have just noticed there is another product advertised on Facebook (different name) but soundslike the same stuff. DONT BUY IT!!

• Ka
    Karen Maree Jan 19, 2012

Have just noticed on Facebook, there is at least 2 adds, with different wording - but still the same products/deals they are flogging.
    I have reported it on FB and I suggest every body else does the same.

Have now received an email offer from Aussie Bank, and their email states I received the offer based on my contact with revitalize, so they also sell their mailing list by the looks of it. Quick delete - don't think Aussie bank will be doing themselves any favours by associating with this company

Mrs L Stokoe Jan 19, 2012

Facebook! Its still on there I've just had a look!!

• Ka
    Karen Maree Jan 19, 2012

I also had the same thing happen, got the trial samples, 2 weeks later my credit card debited $75AUD and another 5 days later another similar amount - and I only received my original samples, nothing more. I don't recall the offer having anything about automatically sending more products anyway. I contacted my bank, told them there were unauthorised transactions on my card. They cancelled my card & credited me the additional amounts.

I'd like to ask everyone that's been scammed - were did you see this offer? I saw it as an advertisement on Facebook - I think they should take some responsibility for those that advertise on their site

Mrs L Stokoe Jan 18, 2012

I have also been scammed by Revitalise Health and Beauty! I sent for the 'free' sample paying only £2.95 for post and packing. I have received this, I have not even opened it! I e-mailed them to say I did not want their product and would willingly return the unopened 'free' sample. They did reply to me saying my account had been closed and told me to keep the 'free' sample as I had paid for the post and packing. They informed me I would not be charged anything. I have recieved my bank statement today and they have taken £73 from my account. Not only am I upset and worried about this I am totally livid. I have been in contact with my bank who are looking into this. I do not have the resources to pay £73, why should I when I cancelled almost immediately. Please help me!!

• Ol
    ola22 Jan 18, 2012

SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THESE PEOPLE

• Ol
    ola22 Jan 18, 2012

The same thing has happened to me. Does anyone know how to contact these people?

• Ju
    Julie Seabrook Jan 13, 2012

Like everyone that has listed comments I too have been charged over $400.00 AUD on my card.
    And never seen the product I have my Bank St George looking into it. This has to stop.
    Who can we contact to get these frauds.
    Julie Seabrook.

Jodi Ronald Jan 12, 2012

Same thing happened with me. I ordered it and have had 74.99 taken from my bank. I am a single mother of 3 and have have now put my bank account in the red . I don't know what to do and how I get my money back

• Na
    NADIA F Jan 05, 2012

J'ai commander les essais et rien d'autre et pendant que j'étais en vacance vous m'avais envoyer 6 crémes sans que je les aies commander pour la somme de 477.03 euro.
    J'aimerais etre rembourser

• Pa
    pat devine Jan 05, 2012

the same thing happened to me my card was debited for two months and got no products. [at devine

• Ei
    EILEEN CASEY Jan 03, 2012

I AM ALSO FURIOUS IT HAS COST ME €253. SPENT HOURS ON THE PHONE TRYING TO CONTACT THEM. TRIED CANCELLING MY CREDIT CARD BUT THR SUBSCRIPTIONS WOULD STILL BE THERE WHEN I RENEWED IT. GOT A DIFFERENT NO FOR THEM FROM THE BANK :++44(0)[protected] GOT A CANCELLATION NO AND EMAIL NO: [email protected] HOPE THIS WILL BE THE END OF IT.

madge045 Jan 03, 2012

I have just been charged 277.91euros for products i didnt order or receive, i am furious and worried sick because i cant afford this. went into terms and conditions and the only way you can cancel is by phoning and strangely enough nobody answering phones which they say are 24 / 7 . i am trying all morning . this is definitely a scam

• Vm
    V Murray Dec 30, 2011

I have experienced the same thing. I puchased the original FREE trial of the two products for a friend on my credit card, since then there has been 6 illlegal transactions totalling $426.20 (AU) My bank is still looking into these .
    V Murray

• Ju
    Judy Netel Dec 28, 2011

This exact same thing has happened to me...