Menu
CB Online Shopping www.topatoco.com

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about www.topatoco.com

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for www.topatoco.com. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with www.topatoco.com.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used www.topatoco.com's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with www.topatoco.com, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with www.topatoco.com. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
P
2:51 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have purchased a t-shirt from www.topatoco.com website and it was birthday gift for a friend. Two weeks passed and there was no sign of my order and the worst part was that there was not tracking number! I decided to order something from another site and asked Topatoco to cancel my order. I sent them several messages and they never replied. It is now over...

Read full review of www.topatoco.com and 18 comments
ComplaintsBoard
V
6:57 am EST

www.topatoco.com They took double price for the postage

The company www.topatoco.com is total rip off. I ordered two items from them, so the sum for the postage must be one. I placed the order and the postage was about $5. But they charged me twice for the postage. I tried to reach them, but no one replied. I understand that the sum is small, but it was really unpleasant for me. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

Read full review of www.topatoco.com
Hide full review