WholesaleDiscs.com Complaints & Reviews

WholesaleDiscs.comOther Side Of The Story

I purchased a DVD via Amazon at the end of April and WholesaleDiscs.com filled the order. I didn't get around to trying the DVD until last Monday (6/11/12) and it wouldn't load. After reading all the negative comments about the company on this website, I almost didn't bother contacting them. But I went ahead and sent an email explaining the problem and asking if I could send the defective DVD back for one they knew worked. Got a very professional, prompt response that evening saying they were sorry for my inconvenience, this was the first problem in over 100 DVD's of this type they had sold, and they would ship another out immediately. No need to return the first. The DVD arrived today as advertised so my experience with this company has been worthy of praise!

north32rowan Jun 16, 2012

WholesaleDiscs.compoor quality/bad service

I purchased a very large order of CDs from this company and all I got was COMPLETE junk. I wasn't expecting new releases, you get what you pay for, but this stuff was horriffic. I wrote to the company and they said there was nothing they can do. So learn from other's mistakes. Do not buy from them. If you go to /link removed/ you will see a long list of complaints. Beware. nuff said.

WholesaleDiscs.comJunk DVDs

Buyers beware... this company (wholesalediscs.com) sends you nothing but OLD Junk DVDS and maybe even copies.

When you go to return them... they charge you to take back these old junky dvds... LOL... these people are making a killing either way it goes.

I do not recommend you buy from them. It's of course your choice... but in my opinion... they are a waste of time.... they don't seem to care much about repeat customers that's for sure.

WholesaleDiscs.com — It is all junk!

It has taken our company almost 1 month to receive a order placed. We have emailed the company 4 times for tracking Numbers and where told the order shipped, which by calling...