world wide travel center Complaints & Reviews

world wide travel centerScam, will not receive trip, takes your money

In October My huband and I went to Gatlinburg Tennessee for our honeymoon. Well We were offered this free 2 nights 3 day trip to locations all over the world if we went and looked at these nice cabins and wahoo which is a zipline that they were building. We also were offered 2 free all day wristbands to the Nascar go carts in Gatlinburg if we went to see this. We did and had fun and it was a great offer, seriously thought about the cabins and received our free trip brochure and our 2 wrist bands. We even used our wristbands while there! Never thought anything of it until today. I decided to start planning our 1 year anniversary trip using our "free trip". So I got online and went to the website www.worldwidetravelcenter.com and guess what...the site wouldn't work! So I googled it and hmmm...scam scam scam is all I see! ugh! So aggrivated! All I know is I am glad that I researched it! I was just scammed by WORLD WIDE READERS SERVICE in July 2009! It has hurt my credit score too but I don't even care! They are not getting anymore of my money! I would not be very happy if these people took my money too just because I am trying to get my one year anniversary trip planned! I am now thinking of following this one simple rule...if it says WORLD WIDE anything it is a scam!

Respond

world wide travel centerfraudulant vacations

I attended a 90 minute timeshare presentation at the Flagship Hotel (Fant-A-Sea Resort) in Atlantic City NJ in summer of 09. I was promised a list of free offers for my time. One offer was a 3 day 2 night vacation with World Wide Travel Center. I have been trying to book this trip for many months. When I go to their website it never accepts my reservation. And I have called repeatedly and I am always placed on hold and hung up on or directed to a strange voicemail service. If anybody has any info about this offer could you please e-mail me at: [protected]@comcast.net. Thank you kindly. - Ms. Jamie

Respond

world wide travel centerFraud

After 90 minutes presentation last year I got the certificate from W W T C. I sent them all prepaiments in amount about $100.00 + n promiced to be refundable. Each time they sent back my desired date letters and after all they stopped communicate at all. Today after I called their phone nice lady unswered they are now the new bussiness and cannot response on wwtc deals. They continue to run same fraud bussiness under the new name? Meanwhile the website wwtc does exsist and invite the new victims.

3 Responses
        • Bo
          Bob Wentworth Jul 15, 2012

We attended a 90 minute promotional event at WWT in June 2012. We did not make the mistake of joining them since we thought a $10, 000 investment for a vacation club with no ownership was ridiculous. At the end of the presentation, we examined the promised incentives for viewing the promotional including free flight, etc. while still on site. They were provided by a company called Bayview Incentives located on Fiddlesticks Blvd in Ft. Mtyer, FL. We found them to not to be as advertized over the phone and in fact they were so bad, they were unusable. For example, the flights required a Tuesday-Thursday trip, selection of 2 possible destinations 60 days apart, advance $49/person registration fee payable in cashiers check, all taxes and fees additional, no phone contact allowed. What a sham. WWT and Bayview Incentives are crap companies which take advantage of uneducated or incautious consumers.

• St
          steen6099 May 20, 2010

I recently received a brochure for a free vacation, but when I wend to their website to regiser it, the website could not be found. After reading the fine print, I am going to assume it is a scam. I read some of other complaints about this same company and someone needs to put a stop to this scam!

• Do
          Doug K. Nov 19, 2008

In August 2008, attended a travel-related meeting in Texas, and was given a gift of voucher for 2 free r/t air tickets and 2 free nights in a hotel. We had to send in $50 and identify three Tuesdays over several months when we would travel non-peak, etc. We did so. Then new conditions were imposed...this is a SCAM. It is related to a freebeegas.com scam also out of Florida, from Key Largo. AVOID anybody offering these "gifts" as a come-on. Its a SCAM.
          - Doug K