Vita Power Complaints & Reviews

Vita Powerfraud committed on credit card

Apparently, after speaking with these people at [protected], this is their mode of operation.

You go to a web page looking for something unrelated to them. Somewhere on the page, it says "yes, please send me my vitamin, bla bla bla". Its automatically charged to whatever you originally were looking for. Unless you call them, they will NOT cancel.

THIS PRACTICE IS DECEPTIVE AT BEST, FRAUD IS MORE APPROPRIATE.

Call the States Attorneys Office of your State and file a commerce complaint.
Call or (via internet), file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau
Call this complany at the number listed above
Call your credit card complany, and tell them to refuse payment to this company immediately

• So
    Sojournin Feb 05, 2010

I got sent a bill from them saying that I had ordered something but that my credit card could not be processed. I believe this was a fraudulent purchase because my credit cards were stolen just prior to this. Why someone would order Vita Power with my credit card number is surprising to me (unless there is a huge fraud ring with this company that we are not aware of). Looking at all these complaints about the company, I'm glad my credit card stopped this process before anything got ordered.

Vita PowerDon't receive any product but I'm being charged

This company has been charging my JPMorgan Chase Debit Visa Card since last year 2007 for a product I don't even remember. The last charge is dated 08/04/2008 on my Online Chase Bank Account with the following written next to $33.94:

08/04/2008 GRC*VitaPower [protected]/03GRC*VitaP $33.94

Because of all these charges, my bank account has been overdraft so many times. Now, I have Chase E-mail Alert and Chase Mobile on my cell phone so I can tract my bank account daily activity. This whole GRC Vita Power business is fraud, and I never knew I could have been a victim. I want GRC Vita Power to cancel membership subcription and stop charging my JPMorgan Chase Bank Account.

Richard M. Joseph III,
Disappointed
Jamaica, NY

Vita PowerCredit card charges and shipment

I ordered the proactive solutions kit and the sales
repesentative aksed if I wanted to try the Vita Power Vitamins at a reduced cost.

That was September , on October10, 2007 I got a charge from GRC*Vita Power and I have been trying to call from Jamaica since then. The number does not work from Jamaica and I was charged again on November 11, 2007.

The company has no website and when I call the Proactive number they say I have to call Vita Power to cancel the order which never made even though I got the initial vitamins through placing my order on the PROACTIVE number! I do not want to cancel my credit card so what can I do?

• Ka
    kathy Dec 17, 2007

I ordered SHEER COVER MAKE UP they offered the vit power at 4.99 first month. I then cancelled my order and they still sent more vitamins and charged my account. I sent back the vitamins and they continue to say they will credit my credit card. Well its been 3 months and no credit.

• Sh
    Shebna Garcon Jan 12, 2008

I've only received one payment from them after a free trail and the product. I don't want the product and called to cancel, but after reading all of your comments I saw how it seemed impossible to get them to cancel. So I called BOA immediately and got them to put a stop against VitaPower charging me the 33.94 each month. Hopefully that will stop them from charging me.

When I called Proactiv they gave me this number for VitaPower 888-684-9660. I tried calling but no one answered.

• Wa
    wayne Apr 25, 2008

This is the number to call to cancel charges with vitapower 18888482797

• Mf
    mf2 Dec 15, 2009

The number to call is 1-888-848-2797. They were very nice and helpful.

Vita PowerUnauthorized charges / Shipments

The Vita Power was an offer thrown in with another offer I responded to. I was given a phone number to call to stop the shipments when I placed the order. I called to cancel automatic shipments as soon as I received the order. I still received another shipment within a couple of weeks, refused delivery, returned to sender, and contacted my credit card company for a phone number to call Vita Power. When I called Vita Power, I was told that it may take 6-8 weeks before the post office returns the merchandise. I told the rep I didn't believe her. If it is not received in 3 weeks, the cycle will continue. HOW CAN PEOPLE WORK FOR THESE COMPANIES AND SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THEY ARE BILKING THE PUBLIC?

Joe Martz Sep 28, 2007

I too was charged for a product i didn't want nor had i ever seen before. I have emailed pro activ skin care but have not yet received a response.

Beware people!

• St
    Stephen Kane Nov 14, 2007

Same thing is happening to me Pro ACtive offered a free trial and now a month later I'm hit with charges and I don't even have any vitamins. I don't even know where to begin to stop these charges.

• Ka
    karla Mar 15, 2008

I AGREE!!! I called 4 months ago to cancel this stupid vitamin and they are STILL taking out payments....

• Ae
    A.E. Purnell Apr 02, 2008

I had the EXACT same problem. I'm SO glad to have found this complaint board, otherwise I would not have thought to stop calling VitaPower and just get my bank to put a stop on the charges. I'm going to fill out an Federal Trade Commission complaint form. What they're doing can't be legal by any means; and if it is, then the laws pertaining to this practice must change.

• As
    ashia Apr 04, 2008

Why am i being charged for something i didn't agree too? Cancel it or whatever because i didnt agree to whatever im being charged for.

• Kr
    Kristin Feb 11, 2009

This company has charged me without my consent today 02-11-2009 for the amount $9.98. I would like to know how to get a refund.

• Ri
    rickl Feb 20, 2009

call 888-848-2797

• Mo
    Monicke Sep 06, 2011

I had the same problem. I cancelled and the vitamins kept coming with them charging my credit card, I then closed off my credit card and now I am receiving mail reporting me to collection agencies.

Vita Power — Fraudulent unauthorized charges

They will not stop sending me vitamins even after you have canceled the recurring order. Who is overseeing...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices