Transoffer.com Complaints & Reviews

Transoffer.comStay away from these guys

Hi guys i bought quite a few items from the above website, but to my surprise i am trying to log into the said website and lo and behold they no longer exist. I am out of quite a bit of my money now. What can i do to get back my money.

7 Responses
    • Mz
      mzjoshonda Apr 17, 2013

New web site is trans offer. com not itransoffer they emailed me

Jackiebug Apr 17, 2013

How long does it take to process order after u pay mine still says pending

• Sw
      sweetc Aug 17, 2012

i buy from them all the time and have no problems. I love this site. The new website is itransoffer.com.

• Yv
      yvepiet Jul 04, 2012

I have ordered form their site before and i had no problems with them whatsoever. Can anyone give me there new website address ?

refutate Jun 17, 2012

That's only because they were getting sued.
      They should have emailed you there new website.
      they want your business and they would hate to
      lose customers! I love love love this site.
      you guys should STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS!

WONDERFUL SITE!

• Ab
      abeer samih Jun 15, 2012

whats their new site????

• Jd
      jdp76 May 07, 2012

I bought something from them too last week and went to check on my order and the web site was gone. But the next day I got an Email from them with their new website. Did you give an email address in your profile and order info? I did ... 2 days later I got another email that 1 of the items I ordered was out of stock and pick a new item to replace it. My order was supposedly sent today - we'll see. I've ordered stuff from China and overseas before, it always takes 2 or sometimes 3 days to show up in tracking on the EMS or other postal website, but we'll see if this is legit or not. You should always do a small order the first time to check the company out!

Transoffer.comThe bag I ordered smells heavily of chemicals and is impossible to use

The bag I ordered smells heavily of chemicals and is impossible to use. The whole room stinks. A friend got a swollen tung when she was looking at the bag, an allergic reaction. Really scary! I contacted them but they don't answer (not surprised).

It is also difficult to find a description of what material some of the items are made of. Sometimes you don't know if it leather or not.

5 Responses
      • Co
        Colicone Jan 22, 2013

They are a scam stay away i ordered handbags paid 108 dollars and i just wanted to return them and they would not respond with the address like the said they would i am very angry and i will report them to internet fraud!!! stay away really!!

refutate Jun 17, 2012

And it's obvious its not LEATHER! come on lady its faux
        leather, or else you'd be paying regular price for it!

refutate Jun 17, 2012

Great site! They have never ripped me off!
        great bags! Look identical to the real thing!

I love this site! And they need justice because
        these comments above are not true!

• Sh
        shushu May 10, 2012

stay away from this i have order and they keep reply to change the bags are not on stock and they email me to pay in different website asking me to pay..stay away pleeeeeeeeeeeease

• Ph
        Phyllis Winspear Feb 15, 2012

I want to recommend Perimart to you. This is my real experience from Perimart. They are really very beautiful.I am very satisfied with them. And it really will save your momey. The most important is that they are all in high quality . I will order more items from them.

Transoffer.comI spend more than $500.00 with them, and i was sent only $125.00 worth of products

I spend more than $500.00 with them, and i was sent only $125.00 worth of products. Its bad enough they charged my credit card in full BUT the products were TERRIBLE quality once i opened them. Few products were up to a decent standard. DO NOT ORDER!

4 Responses
          maria_xx Oct 17, 2012

"refutate" I thin you work there!

refutate Jun 17, 2012

I've order several times! They ship super fast and the
          Bags are in a cloth bag and wrapped for protection.
          they definitely do not smell like chemicals, atleast not the
          15 bags I've ordered. They are really nice ! and I pay with
          my credit card and haven't been ripped off.

Hope this helps!!!

maria_xx Feb 10, 2012

I ordered a hand bag - leather - and received the item. It stinks heavily of chemicals, impossible to use. The customer support is a shame, they don't answer.

chrisphur Dec 28, 2011

I spent 180 and was. Sent an email after they took my money out my account that evrything I orderd was out of stock so I got nothing and they kept my money